Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

4 The Cause posted:

That's always been my problem. Trying to conform to other people. My parents, my cousin, my lovers, and everyone but 4TC. I'm just gonna ride the lease out, and tell them when I move back home. They have more than enough money, and this is not any kind of set back for them. The only thing im worried about now, is confessing my feelings for a girl I met while living here.

That's not the point! It would be a lovely thing to do no matter how much money they have.

Why did you steal money from them for the police academy when you don't actually want to be a cop and would rather work in the film industry, anyway? Why didn't you ask for money for film school?

And why are you so worried about telling a girl you like her? Why is this such a big deal??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread