Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Who is jon pop?

A crazy guy who reregs every now and then basically. Judging from his other posts, it's almost certainly him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I like how every time he reregs he bitches about never ever getting laid, but then he's like "the baby's probably not mine." Because I guess girls can get pregnant from creepy stares now?

GAPO posted:

Yeah usually when chicks find out the guy they have been talking to is using a fake name and profile, they respond in a very positive manner. These bitches are so racist, right?

He literally thinks all white women are terrified of him only because he's black, with his proof being that they cover up when they notice him looking down their shirts to stare at their boobs. Because I guess they'd be totally OK with it if he was white!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

paco650 posted:

In My White Experience This Is True.

In my white woman experience it is not. :whitewater:

In any case I still think we can agree that his dating site ruse is stupid and hilariously bad.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 2, 2014

• Locked thread