Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
You sound like a really, really terrible person. Not because you couldn't bring yourself to go to class (that's not good, though) but because you're lying to your parents who are supporting you financially. You should probably tell them sooner rather than later, so they can never, ever invest in your future again, if that's how you treat them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

posh spaz posted:

I'm not defending all the lovely, corrupt cops in the world, but you ruin your own life if you drive drunk and get a DUI. I knew too many people who've been killed by drunk drivers to have much sympathy for that.

Yeah, of all the things that cops do that I don't agree with, catching drunk drivers is really, really not one of them. Unless he was doing lovely things like handing out DUIs to people who were sleeping one off in the back seat to avoid driving drunk in the first place.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

lidnsya posted:

Actually, his low sexual marketplace value is because he's short and black, according to him.

And a tiny penis, according to him.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Work on not being fat. Then you can be just short and black, like Sammy Davis Jr. I'm pretty sure he got laid...

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

paco650 posted:

He wasn't even IN the rat pack and he was a NEGROE.

The avatar really makes this post, I have to say.

• Locked thread