Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aagar
Mar 30, 2006

E/N Gestapo
I am talking to a mod right now about getting you probated/banned/gassed

4 The Cause posted:

We had a long talk today. She's not going to college right away, and she already said she would be open to moving in with me at my parents house when I go back. We just have to talk to her parents.

"Hey Mom and Dad, I'm back from Police Academy! Well, not really, I dropped out and didn't tell you. Basically I blew your money and spent all that time smoking lovely weed and drinking lovely alcohol while letting you get your hopes up that I was actually turning my life around. Sorry about that. But it's cool you let me move back home so I can keep mooching off you while continuing to be a loving waste of space.

Oh and hey - this is my girlfriend. Is it cool if she moves in too and mooches off you? Swell, thanks."

You may have issues, OP, but that doesn't excuse you for being a piece of poo poo. "I deserve this money/it's not a big deal to them." gently caress you, you don't deserve poo poo. No one owes you anything, and your parents have done their fair share and more up to this point. As an adult with kids I can think of way, way better things to do with $5,000+ than flush it on your sorry rear end.

But when you say "I'm still just a boy" - I believe that. And well on your way to being a full-blown manchild. This is the point in your life is where you get to decide to either man up, accept your failures, confess them to your parents, and take responsibility for your life, or keep floating along doing gently caress all and living off your parents.

And to temper my tough love advice with something you can use and might listen to, think about an 18-year old girl with her whole life ahead of her willing to move in with you at your parents. By your own account, you:

- are 26 years old
- have no job, and no prospect for a job
- have no will to get a job
- are lying to your parents and living off of their money
- do nothing all day but drink lovely beer and smoke lovely weed
- have no future prospects other than moving back in with your parents when your lease is up

What exactly are you bringing to the table in this relationship? Dumb kid/true wuv aside, you gotta wonder what she's getting out of this relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread