Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
There's nothing to do! The trees are too brittle to climb! There's nobody here! The wind smells! I'm hardly ever allowed to leave the bomb shelter! I can't eat solid food anymore because my teeth are so soft! This is so boring! I wish it were pre-nuclear mutant holocaust! I wish mom didn't get nuked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
i nuked your mom w/ my penis!!!!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
with radiation this high, you can count me out

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
All the water is green! The vending machines don't work! There's skeletons everywhere! It's too ashy!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ugh why do i hafta have a curfew, its not like the sun can penetrate the allconsuming haze of fallout and ash so nighttime isnt even REAL anymore, DAD

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

more like that nuclear lame-o-caust!

GEExCEE

listen son, in my day the earth was too irradiated to even step outside. you're lucky you don't die of vitamin d deficiency like your cousin jerry. you wanna spend the rest of your life getting osteoporosis, eating canned beans, and playing connect four for the rest of your life? no? then shut the gently caress up, you little brat, and eat your lizard

vapoursquid

none other
this isn't like fallout at all!

Salmiakki

WetNightmare posted:

There's skeletons everywhere!

i see nothing wrong with this

vapoursquid

none other
my mutant power is thyroid cancer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vapoursquid posted:

my mutant power is thyroid cancer

mine is scurvy

vapoursquid

none other
nuclear fireballs just vaporized the vast majority of everyone i knew and loved haha gently caress

alnilam

I tried to go to the government euthanasia station but some loving monks came and broke it all up and said it was wrong, now I'm alive and my skin is falling off :sigh:

google THIS

"dad, when can i go outside?"

"in two hundred years, drat it! same as the last time you asked!"

tight shorts

fallout 8.3: New byob

vapoursquid

none other
archaeologists from a future civilization uncover the something awful servers and put our posts in a museum

alnilam

vapoursquid posted:

archaeologists from a future civilization uncover the something awful servers and put our posts in a museum

A canticle for liebowitz, but with byob instead of liebowitz

google THIS

What if BYOB was the only part of modern culture that survived and they had to extrapolate all of 21st-century society from it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

alnilam posted:

BYOB 8.2 is the last few chapters, where everyone is technologically advanced enough to nuke themselves back to the stone age (again)

vapoursquid

none other

Jett posted:

What if BYOB was the only part of the Internet that survived and they had to extrapolate all of 21st-century society from it

"thank gently caress that this nuclear war happened"

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

BYOB 8.2 is the last few chapters, where everyone is technologically advanced enough to nuke themselves back to the stone age (again)

The final war is started by forums drama

Stormyish

I think the nuclear holocaust is pretty Rad

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Jett posted:

What if BYOB was the only part of modern culture that survived and they had to extrapolate all of 21st-century society from it

All right, cyber-children. Please open your future textbooks to Chapter Elevenzeen - FYAD is better than BYOB.

Sleepy Sip

alnilam posted:

byobiebowitz

joke_explainer

i am he

calling it a nuclear "holocaust" actually makes it sound extremely badass

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

The world's largest open-air atomic blast

Scaly Haylie

wow op, looks like you and your dad are having a real falling out

Bwee

Lizard Wizard posted:

wow op, looks like you and your dad are having a real falling out

alnilam

i am he posted:

summer 2014 brought you an israeli former senator saying that a jew marrying an arab was "worse than what hitler did"

summer 2015 will bring you an even worse and cooler holocaust than interracial marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

*jew about to be married to arab*
pastor: objections?
israeli senator [stands]: hitler did nothing wrong lol

• Locked thread