Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
did anyone get accepted for one of the listening sessions?

i didn't :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
kinda like Arcam

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bobbilljim posted:

well i preordered it already. and that preview track sounded fine on youtube, audio stream is p high quality aac i think. It isn't any weirder than james makign some music on teh computer which is then put onto a vinyl. anyway it doesnt matter because im not some audiophile shithead

he doesn't make it on computer it's all like analogue synthesisers and drum machines and poo poo, dude's a loving hoarder when it comes to synths

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

warp introduced to me to some of my fav artists

Aphex Twin
Autechre
Battles
LFO
Plaid
Prefuse 73
Squarepusher

i probably missed something important here but that's what i can recall

e: oh yeah i forgot Flying Lotus is on Warp. still need to get You're Dead!

yo forgot Nightmares on Wax

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Amethyst posted:

also at the end of that long rear end interview they reveal that it isn't RDJ at all but someone pretending to be him.

that must be a joke right?

it's hard to tell

pretty sure that's a joke, they also joke about him not having a wife or kids.

that interview is pretty loving super geeky, really super interesting though.

• Locked thread