Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

you may not have found the right forum yet, but there's a forum out there for you where you're the funniest. the funnyman. the laugh guy. the chuckle king.

be your own forums destiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

thank you :)

Dexters Secret

i knew i could do it

Stormyish

Don't tell me how to live my life, queefspigot

Diqnol

:peanut:

tight shorts

i am he posted:

thank you :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

same

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wow, lots of funny posters in here, i see winners everywhere i look, keep it up everyone!

Stormyish

I'm sorry I yelled at you, the success went to my head and I hit the bottle hard

bacalou

The most compassionate troll of all the internet.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Stormyish posted:

I'm sorry I yelled at you, the success went to my head and I hit the bottle hard

it's ok, it was really funny! maybe not on this forum, but somewhere else, probably top post and stickied!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bacalou posted:

The most compassionate troll of all the internet.

i got the original version of this title by pretending to be an underage girl, which was cool as hell and not horrifying when conservtive dads hit on me

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bedtime can be funny too! i am falling asleep but i sm laughing so much at good posts.

ZebTM

"funny" posts are boring and gay if they aren't interspersed with meatier content, IMO. i think everyone on every forum should just post about things they like and maybe make jokes as the situation arises

Stormyish

I can't tell if this is meta as poo poo or not

ulvir

this made my day :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

Stormyish posted:

I can't tell if this is meta as poo poo or not

lmao all's fair in love and trolling

• Locked thread