Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i'm opposed to a gun registration list because i don't want the government to know i have firearms. now, completely unprompted, here is a picture of all the firearms i own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
xposted from my facebook

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
guns own own guns

LifeSizePotato

you again?

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
oh cool tezzor gun cry like a bitch about guns again

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
personally, while i am considered the "crazy liberal" here in my ancestral homeland of Sheepfondle, ND, i still support gun rights. you might say i'm pretty interesting

FogHelmut

i shot some guns one time, i was pretty good at it so i decided i didnt have to do it anymore

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

LifeSizePotato

nobody post in this thread unless you're laughing at tezzor for being a sad, sad person

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
In b4 circle jerk

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Daedra posted:

oh cool tezzor gun cry like a bitch about guns again

sometimes i look at all my guns and cry over how much freedom i have. this is not emotion BTW

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
i hope israel shoots you with gun

turdriver

by XyloJW
i dont own guns because my dick is huge

fuck off Batman

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

don't buy guns buy bullets and trade them like stocks to increase your net worth.

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

turdriver posted:

i dont own guns because my dick is huge

*shoots ur dick in half* now I am dick king, what now :smug:

LifeSizePotato

Disco Infiva posted:

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

tezzor's sad life pushed robin williams over the edge

Libelous Slander

... you're just creepy ...
my gun owns me and calls the police if i'm not home by it's stated curfew.

killaer
No point in owning guns in urban areas unless you are a crimey. If you live in a log cabin in the woods then I guess get a rifle. I don't think a gun registry list means jack poo poo. don't you need to register a gun anyway? What about cops? I dunno man. Is OP sarcastic?

The Droid

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

you see the slide is being held/locked open and he is checking for blockage.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
when it comes to gun control i'm willing to compromise, if the government legalizes fully automatic weapons and silencers i'm willing to support non-mandatory secure gun storage paid for 100% by the taxpayer. you might say i'm a moderate

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

this is the worst money shot pic

1gnoirents

hello :)
I own guns. I actually have greater interest in flipping them more than owning them, but a lot of those "the internet?" idiot gun buyers are wising up a bit and figure out how to find the real value of stuff so there is a little lost appeal there.

Of course there is always the legally sell to convicted felons market but that's a little scarier.

killaer

Tezzor posted:

when it comes to gun control i'm willing to compromise, if the government legalizes fully automatic weapons and silencers i'm willing to support non-mandatory secure gun storage paid for 100% by the taxpayer. you might say i'm a moderate
That's retarded. You're retarded. Give me my tax back. TAXES!~!!! rabble rabble rabble

Doesn't this already exist in the form of the army?

Eye of Widesauron

Hmm yes let's make another gun thread after the last few got sent to BYOB

Your Rain
All those born beneath an angry star.
I might be moving to USA soon, I will purchase a gun and carry it with me 24/7 and maybe shoot someone to death, who knows! When in Rome and all that

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
*posts pics of ferguson protestors* this is why i need guns

no YOU'RE the racist

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH

Your Rain posted:

I might be moving to USA soon, I will purchase a gun and carry it with me 24/7 and maybe shoot someone to death, who knows!
start with tezzor

Fishy Joe
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I been shot, stabbed, hit with a brick
I done shot people, stabbed people, hit them with a brick

The Droid

dontcareaboutname posted:

you see the slide is being held/locked open and he is checking for blockage.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Widestancer posted:

it looks like BIG GOVERNMENT has failed to control gunposting, what a shocker :rolleyes:

LifeSizePotato

anybody who wants to engage saddest poster tezzor itt, here is what happens

http://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602918

killaer
The only gun I need is my mind :sterv:

Libelous Slander

... you're just creepy ...

Widestancer posted:

did my gun thread get sent to byob? im a terrible father

Eye of Widesauron

LifeSizePotato posted:

Harald

by Fluffdaddy
if I had a gun it would have to be one of those dredd guns that blow up if the wrong person shoots it well thanks for reading

Eye of Widesauron

Libelous Slander posted:

did my gun thread get sent to byob? im a terrible father

The last few done by OP did and it was pretty hilarious that BYOB actually made the threads better

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

LifeSizePotato posted:

Have a heart dude this is the closest he comes to having friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Copley Depot posted:

if I had a gun it would have to be one of those dredd guns that blow up if the wrong person shoots it well thanks for reading

the problem with using post-1870s technology in guns though is what if criminals get a big broadcast van and hack your guns like in CSI so you can't fire them and then break into your house and gently caress your rear end so deep and yet so tender. i'll die before i let that happen

• Locked thread