Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief

im bored as gently caress. im gonna smoke some weed in a minute but what should i do after.

for context, im too good at dwarf fortress to keep playing and xcom enemy within is getting too complicated. i have some work to do but i want to procrastinate until tomorrow morning. i already jacked off twice today so thats not really an option for a couple hours. games movies youtube vidz...whatever. plz help. tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver

by XyloJW
man just post

BeefThief

turdriver posted:

man just post

look how well that turned out

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

BeefThief posted:

look how well that turned out

call work tell them you are too drunk for work.

killaer
read a cookbook and satisfy your munchies whilst developing a rewarding lifelong skill

ethanol

might as well help break the record for most suicides in a year

Salmiakki

now THIS is a byob thread. thanks mods

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Salmiakki posted:

:agreed:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BeefThief posted:

im too good at dwarf fortress to keep playing and xcom enemy within is getting too complicated.

does not compute

BeefThief

i was entertained trying to find the thread for a couple minutes so that was pretty cool. i got super confused when it wasnt in the gas chamber.

BeefThief

i bought planetscape: torment a couple days ago and have played for maybe an hour? im still at the first place and its also boring...does it get good

Pizzatime

DON'T CONSUME, CREATE
                   DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE
DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE
                   DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE DON'T CONSUME, CREATE
                                      DON'T CONSUME, CREATE

BeefThief

wish i had seen your advice earlier pizzatime i just spent like 7 hours playing xcom. its pretty good

City of Glompton

Salmiakki posted:

:agreed: it was made for the yob

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Why not go down to your local bar and enjoy an icy cold coors light, op?

BeefThief

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Why not go down to your local bar and enjoy an icy cold coors light, op?

i just got pretty f'in drunk and put it down on my girl, just in time for some forums downtime. i have like 13 minutes left to get advice then its over. for context i have to do like 1.5 hours of work in like 8 hours bur 10PM-2AM is my power hour and i cant sleep unless theres something more interesting than my own breathing going on in the room.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
dude enemy within in effin scrub town that game is easy as heck

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

BeefThief posted:

i just got pretty f'in drunk and put it down on my girl, just in time for some forums downtime. i have like 13 minutes left to get advice then its over. for context i have to do like 1.5 hours of work in like 8 hours bur 10PM-2AM is my power hour and i cant sleep unless theres something more interesting than my own breathing going on in the room.

If you can, listen to an album youve never heard before.

BeefThief

ITS GOIN DOWN

C U ON THE OTHER SIDEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief

Damp Star Baby posted:

dude enemy within in effin scrub town that game is easy as heck

Agreed, i think ive had 3 guys die, all in the first 3 missions.

• Locked thread