Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Total Biscuit is not the one she's accused of having sex with. He's just commenting on something he has no direct involvement with. Ya'll can't loving read. Enjoy your [Sarcasm] Facebook tag because you're too loving stupid to comprehend words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This incident does not reduce the respect I have for games journalism only because I had absolutely none to begin with.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

vyst posted:

Doesn't totalbiscuit have cancer? Probably a pity gently caress

Chomp8645 posted:

Total Biscuit is not the one she's accused of having sex with. He's just commenting on something he has no direct involvement with. Ya'll can't loving read. Enjoy your [Sarcasm] Facebook tag because you're too loving stupid to comprehend words.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The Al Jazeera headline is "#GamerGate: Misogyny or corruption in the gaming community?"

It's both. Lots and lots of both.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Terror Sweat posted:

Lol this is definitely libel

Definitely fake because the police would never call it her "work". They would ask why doesn't she stop making "youtubes", not why doesn't she stop her "work".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

EasternBronze posted:

"I think this woman's unrealistically large chest negatively influences our society."

*STEPS OVER PILE OF MALE CORPSES*

"Dammnit my M5 is jammed!"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey can I get money on Patreon for never producing anything of value too? I realize the answer is probably no because I'm male but it never hurts to ask tia.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zombies' Downfall posted:

if the number of posts goons make about them is an indicator, Doobie and Chris Roberts are the most important people in history.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CSM posted:

This thread became pretty unfunny around page 200 when the actual MRA's took over and started using this thread as a platform to TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO GAMING JOURNALISM MAN*.

*SJW's, so probably not actually a man

Yeah no sorry, you're just a big blubbery baby.

This thread is pretty unaligned for the most part. We're yucking it up at both sides because it's just retardation as far as the eye can see on both sides of the aisle.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

01011001 posted:

this thread is incredible anyway, who gives a poo poo about derailing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Game Development Checklist:

1) Obtain funding
2) Hire programmer or learn to program
3) Hire artist or provide own art
4) Secure publishing (or self publishing)
5) File police reports

• Locked thread