Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Paladinus posted:

Here you go.
:nws: for penis.
http://en.inkei.net/d/

I went to art school and Zoe's game making classes and here is my erotic art for my next indie game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Goku is a black man at heart. He loves to eat, fight, has a really loud wife, wears big colorful pants and doesn't have a father in his life.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Neurolimal posted:

are people really that shocked that black guys are super nerdy

did they never listen to wu-tang clan

I asked Talib his thoughts on gamergate but he hasn't replied yet... :(

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Wait a second... That puppet looks like my grandma!!

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

this is it. The ultimate thread about nerds :itshappening:

I was going to find that "what would you look like at 50" thing and use Zoe's picture but when trying to google for it I found this image

EugeneJ posted:

I'm assuming Zoe was raped by her father or something

Come on dude, lol.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Lol ^^

Mario... link... grandpa... Give me your wisdom in the dark times...

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
http://www.gamesreviews.com/news/09/christina-hoff-sommers-weighs-gamergate-run-gawker-journalist/

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

<3sparkehhh is a very lonley man...

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Wario, the ultimate Jew?? Please like and subscribe for more shocking and eye-opening material like this!

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

FrostedButts posted:

Boy 1: Hey! Why does Zoe have all the candy? Did you give her some of mine?
Boy 2: She deserves it. Zoe is the best at eating candy and we should share.
Boy 1: She's not even eating right. She spits the gum out after two chews. That's wasteful.
Boy 2: Look, I don't expect you to understand being six months younger than me, but Zoe is a really cool person.
Boy 1: You're just saying that because she kisses you. Blech!
Boy 2: I have not! And even if I were, that's none of you beeswax.
Boy 1: But you're giving her all the candy you were supposed to share with everyone else.
Boy 2: Hey, you have no idea how hard it is being a girl on this male-dominated playground. You're just attacking her because she has cooties which, by the way, she's assured me is just rumors.
Boy 1: But the only reason she got all that candy was because she kisses you.
Boy 2: That's beside the point entirely. Why are you attacking her just because she has more candy than you?
Boy 1: Because she got it by giving out kisses! I can't do that because I'm a boy and it's weird kissing other boys.
Boy 2: There you go again. Attacking her just because she's a girl. I'm going to tell on you to the teacher so you'll go to detention. Maybe that'll teach you to respect girls and grow up.

A very very very shameful post.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

this is loving retarded

just drop it kids, who gives a gently caress anymore?

400x tweets like this. This dude is really passionate!!

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Sperm in my hair
Depression quest is not fun
My life is garbage.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I would like to donate 1x bullet.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Red Suit posted:

What the gently caress is WizardChan and why am I seeing references to it?

It's a chan for virgins who are depressed about not having sex.

They didn't like depression quest because...

1. It sucked.

2. They literally think it's impossible to be a sexually active female and be depressed.

3. They felt depression quest didn't touch what depression is really like. In example, there is no segment in the game where you play pre-teen sex-anime flash games at home naked at wish for the sweet release of death while jacking it and crying at the same time.

4. Zoe is a fat annoying blob who can't be depressed because her con like ways sound fun and not depressing at all.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Then Zoe said she was harassed by them and one jerked off on the phone to her.

Dunno what she is whining about, that sounds pretty awesome IMO

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Atrocious Joe posted:

I could see the New Yorker doing a story on it just because of how bizarre this all seems from the outside. I don't think any actual publications give a gently caress about the "gaming establishment."

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-29028236

Think again.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Wtf don't helldump me

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
No.

Edit: well, actually, kinda. In one of his drowning out vids he said he sided more anti-SJW or something but it was just all fair weather poo poo.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

jpmeyer posted:

guess everyone forgot about how sterling and anna anthropy are blood enemies

I wanna see two fat sexless blobs battle to the death...

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Why does SA hate Jontron so much

like you're all fatter than he is

I actually have the body of a sunken-chest 15 year old twink, thank you very much.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Can I murder your ex?? - Me, trying to get in that lumpy pussay and rear end

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Wow. Stephen Daly is pretty big rear end in a top hat, haha .

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I gave death threats to ice frog because that guy keeps buffing faceless void. That's why the techie patch is taking so long, because I made him move from home and hide in a sewer like a filthy animal.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
We should donate to the fine young capitals and make Johnny five aces in the game haha..ah... So lonely...

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

serious norman posted:

I'm gonna become a SJW so i get rich

me too! *hands you a dollar and defends you super hella hardcore on twitter*

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm gonnna last measure Zoie Quinn and pwn his rear end back to the stone age

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Online hate mobs, drive by tweet bombing and fake girlfriend hookin'...

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Online hate mob victims.

- Two worlds.
- Zoe Quinn.
- Hellbastard
- Abe
- Chris-chan
- Attrek
-that fat guy
- Phil Fish
- ???????
-

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

The Zoe Quinn Miracle Network.

edit: didn't star wars kid have a mental breakdown?

no, he got famous and hosed a bunch of hot chicks and made some cool indie games like Tales of Maj'Eyal and Rogue Legacy.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Ol Uncle Anime posted:

So I shipped my first commercial-ish game today: Depression Quest. And now I want to sleep for a year.

Vino posted:

I just played Depression Quest (saw it on RPS) and it's good, congratulations. I'm not a depressed person myself but I know some people very close to me who are and I think I learned some things about how to deal with them. Thanks for making it.

On a completely unrelated note and at the risk of taking some of your thunder, I just released a new Math for Game Developers video that goes over dot products:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FZllr6-wY

I'm finally past all the boring vector arithmetic and getting into something a bit more advanced! :D

NotInventedHere posted:

I just finished this, and I was impressed. Certain parts reminded me of someone I know, and I found it very moving. I couldn't afford much at the moment, but I gave a small contribution. I hope a lot of people will try it.

I know those two dudes don't post anymore but please ban them and then murder/kill them in RL thanks

Edit: nm they both still post, ha ha ha i'm embarrassed! Whoops!

big duck equals goose fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Sep 5, 2014

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I would hook up with that hot twitter babe and maybe also Zoe. I would like to slowly rub my front teeth softly on her HPV warts (If they are still there) while she moans and tells me how to play with Devil Sticks or a funny myspace joke or something in an attempt to not cum asap.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Lol imagine if the hulkster had sex with Jlaw and then Jlaw posted how he cucked her right when his indie 2minute video game book "Hulksters Sad about Car Wreckd: a safety lesson" came out for free.

It's too bad life isn't nearly that cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

You can only fight the twitter war, you can never win it. Every twitter soldier knows this

Furry brigade reporting in~

Get back in the fight, corporal code lion!

• Locked thread