Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Stupid coloured hair, piercings, poo poo tattoos, attention whoring and Tumblr. Cliches all present and accounted for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's like if Liz Shaw had an ounce of social grace and could actually create something. An everbearing comedy tree.

At least this woman waxed her bits and probably wiped her rear end before getting naked in front of a camera I guess.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Pretty sure if you pulled her lovely rancid hair it'd fall out.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
She probably didn't even get mugged.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
She could just come out and say she needs money for liposuction and therapy?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
So I guess the main thing to come out of this is that if lady ~indie game devs~ are as abhorrent, greasy and lacking in talent as this piece of poo poo then maybe it's just better if it gets left to men?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Well not really but as someone with a vagina, I just wish she'd just shut the gently caress up and stop banging on about feminism when she can't even behave like a normal human.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Hayburner posted:

yeah probably

Nah, she seems like such a waste of space that she doesn't deserve to be fixed.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

jalopybrown posted:

how can someone with that red text judge teh life of others?

I'm in GBS rite?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
We still talking about this dumpy bitch, huh?

:gas:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
The game was so boring and poorly executed it's thrown me into a(nother) deep depression and now I want to kill myself.

I cannot loving believe this woman has a following because of that piece of poo poo.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

kill yourself and leave in the note that the game was the primary reason you did it

CHECK. MATE.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Well colour me surprised:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Shots fired!

http://negat0ry.tumblr.com/post/95865035167/an-open-letter-to-zoe-quinn-from-that-girl-you-hate-to

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
So Patreon enables her to wake at 1pm and shove vegan snacks into her metal filled maw while dragging out a redundant argument until the other person just gives up?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Oh well at least 4Chan is hard at work plotting to rake her over the coals with regard to the tax she probably doesn't pay on a bunch of her 'earnings'.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Sex Robot posted:

Kotaku reports that forums user Poptart_Fairy was quoted as saying "I'm going to punch her in her face in the name of the patriarchy. With me luck brethren"

I am a lady but would like to enquire as to whether I can also punch her in the face in the name of patriarchy?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea but only 3/5ths as strong

I'll take it.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

The kind of birthday present that you pretend to like out of politeness then bitch about afterwards.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Gyges posted:

I wonder how much money 5 Guys in Seattle is going to make during PAX.

The best possible outcome of all of this would be if (vegan) Zoe got pelted with Five Guys burgers by angry nerds at this PAX thing and someone uploads it to YouTube. Then again being greasy doesn't seem to bother her that much?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Look like a PUA on his day off.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

I think I've enjoyed these tweets more than any others I've seen.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

davecrazy posted:

No, actually some of us watch what we eat and exercise regularly.

I also wash my hair occasionally.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
On the subject of Patreon, you can help this lady transition from full time work to full time fat!

http://www.patreon.com/themilitantbaker

"All essential living expenses will be covered and I will have the ability to run The Militant Headquarters from my couch. That, AND I will be able to feed my cats!"

So people can pay for her to blog about HAES from her couch. I assume cupcakes are included in 'essential living expenses'.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Is there anyone who uses Patreon who isn't a massive piece of poo poo?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Phil Niekro posted:

its cool that despite homelessness, hunger, and disease people will give their money to a fat woman so she can stay on the internet full time

Professionally FIERCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
A boyfriend now, eh? Can't wait for The Cuckening II blog.

• Locked thread