Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Stay hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i guess i need femenism because of the rampant page shaming by somethingawful trolls

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lol that these dweebs created a community of fat white lardos and then constantly self flagellate for not having enough women and minorities

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
how many colored people do I have on my steam friends... wait I mean Persons of Color

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
for some wierd reason, basically zero hot babes and minorities have joined my "community" of people with 2000 hours on DOTA2... it can only mean theres a mean streak of bigotry among ppl with a video game

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
when I'm in a hurry I use the abbreviation POCs, to show my respect for the minorities

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
for some reason, in this group of exclusively chubby white dorks that i've collected, everyone is extremely horrible. Basically this is a global problem and there should be some "jouranlism" about it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
tarn adams is a surprisingly cool and nice guy for a liberal

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thanks for this bob le mocha stuff

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Jonad posted:

If I remember right Mattie Brice is the transwoman who almost had a full-blown breakdown when subjected to a projector slide of a uterus.

No word on if the presenter was shouting "You'll never have this, you'll never have this!" in a Borat voice at the time.

Yikes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

THE PENETRATOR posted:

http://www.mattiebrice.com/commune-ity/

i watched a picture of a uterus displayed on the big screens of the awards show. i was right next to the stage. i laughed. i realized that i laugh whenever someone assumes i relate to vaginas, fallopian tubes, breasts. i don’t have them. i never will. i laughed when i meant to scream. scream at what people thought was progressive. scream at people trying their best. scream at look how far we’ve come. instead i laughed in fear of my life.

*wipes a tear, silently lolling*

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Related png:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

Don't be rude, man, don't be rude. People pay good money for my posts and journalism.

I'm also a journalist too, please follow me on twitter @couchesreal

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zeroisanumber posted:

This chick is borderline as gently caress and cheated on her boyfriend with greasy nerds, that's the whole story?

the fat jewish ginger doxxed himself as well

edit: it was a pretty wild ride

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

finally... i have the feels... to post one of those intensely large picture of a lol having more lols

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that's not really his name right

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

edit: its seriously hosed up that any of this is real

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lovely Wizard posted:

just post in games.txt and call out the whitest of knights and you'll get a free zoetar

There are some extreme homos in Games forum but i think thats allowed in a civil society

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

27 favorites from other game therapists

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I constantly rape women now, according to the new rules, and I don't even feel bad at all. Sometimes they smile at me :unsmith:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You can do literally anything on the internet, including quick time movies and solid cucks

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
A good way to laugh is to picture these fuckin retard bitch wierdos in 10 years. Ugh. Augh. Oh god - the faces.. n..nooo augh #morningwin

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

:D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

aahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

haven't they been married like a year at most

another great move by Borderlands writer Anthony Burch, nice job Tony

(can't blame the lady honestly)

That's not really him right

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Droid posted:

Sex scandal among the "indie art" gaming/journalism crowd. Loud rear end in a top hat and lady involved both claim to be hacked but signs indicate that the loud rear end in a top hat may have faked it and if true he could go to jail.

Please god please god

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

We beat the patriarchy guys. This woman was literally an abusive partner who by her own definition raped her boyfriend several times and as a testament to how unfair and unequal it is to be a woman on the internet she literally increased her annual income by 5 figures via donation for doing this. You see men would never be harassed for abusing or raping people and certainly wouldn't be harassed for having unattractive pictures of them on the internet.

Yikes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

To be fair it's kind of a grey area. The logic employed was "if I had known you had cheated on me, I wouldn't have wanted to sleep with you. Therefor, you slept with me under false pretenses which is then rape".

The law on the matter is perhaps equally ambiguous, for example there was the famous (but not in US courts) julian assange case wherein he was accused of rape for saying he wore a condom when he was not wearing a condemn, sex under false pretenses was possibly rape there. If you applied this rule to make cheating in general (if you are still having sex with your partner) legit rape then a lot more people would be in prison though. It's kind of a fair definition from an academic standpoint, but employing it legally is obviously unrealistic.

The main point though was this was by her definition, not like other people trying to shoehorn a bigger badder word in here but she specifically established this with her boyfriend because presumably she didn't want him sleeping around on her.

Augh :charliebrown:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

In some ways this guy is cucking himself and has very little self respect

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

real talk I once had sex with a legit woman and when we were done we couldn't find the condom

I'm guessing it got lost in her cavernous vagina

no one wanted this

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm just saying there is somewhat of a legal precedent for pursuing rape (or equivalent) charges over "sex under false pretenses" and I do think cheating+unprotected sex theoretically could fall under the umbrella. It's a huge can of worms though. This added with the fact that this is literally her own definition is what makes it amazing and incredibly sad though.

I'm just saying you should be beaten to death

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

If it was beaten off to death I might be okay with that but just beaten I'm not sure if I'd go along with it.

You should be the fucker on penn & teller that takes tellers place as he's thrown into the vat of eels. Try posting then

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ASSassins creed

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ive always wanted to be a chunky indie game dev... but coloring your hair? That's too much

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lmao what the gently caress

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

rainy day posted:

are you telling me you havent seen this maymay before?

i only recently acquired a reddit account, i had to buy one in good standing from that site that sells warcraft gold. Heck, I don't even know what a maymay is

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bitter Beard posted:

Who knows if it is true but now people are saying she didn't copyright her own game, sad, but they have or are in the process of doing it.

loving merciless in their attacks, if 4chan pulls this off it'll change everything about the narrative and just make it about the attack.

an ISIS of hte internet?? is this happening real time

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You automatically get a copyright

edit: jesus

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the new equality is donating to a patron or two, keeping some chubby ladies afloat to game, and journalism. Techncially they'd float on their own...

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

poptart_fairy posted:

anna anthropy

let me tell you about my bdsm kink...

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Monkey Man posted:

A female video game developer is a transsexual, what a surprise.

its funny, at that weight it barely registers as a dress or womens clothing hes wearing, because its so sack like. I guess fatness is the path to gender freedom

• Locked thread