Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Wait this is about a video game blog sex feud between ugly nerds?

And you're aware of who they are, the backstory, etc. And it's happening on Reddit.
And you care about this.

Holy moly.

haha holy poo poo for real
dude holy gently caress
omg haha

Jesus...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The funny thing is that even if every accusation about this woman were true, she still comes off as the better person because these chan and reddit people are so much worse.

Interesting point, Mel Mudkiper.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

It's fairly loving funny though.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If these ravenous dorks could keep themselves from turning into malignant doxxing creep squads every time they have any information on a woman who might have the audacity to let a nerd stick his dick in her they might encourage more women to lower their standards long enough to gently caress dorks without fear of retribution. These guys are destroying their only pipeline to pussy here.

I bet they wear fedoras as well.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Minorkos posted:

I saw Zoe Quinn at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Fathis Munk posted:

Man :smith:

Unrelated and more fun than cancer(TM)

glad BroTeamPill has finally weighed in on this

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
ive got some unfortunate news for everyone in this thread, you paid 10 dollars to post on a website full of nerds so you are no longer allowed to use nerd as an insult

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Calico Heart posted:

i don't really get this because if you have a steady income ten bucks is not a lot of money

ah youre right it does make more sense when you think of it as tech support guys making a solid 30k/yr tossing out the nerd insult, guess I was wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
youre all a bunch of freaking tards

• Locked thread