Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
because film is a legitimate artform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
generally your response to seeing monkeys fling poo poo at each other should be to laugh at them, not to pick a side and join in

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

VanSandman posted:

It's funny how you don't realize how goons loving love cucking. being cucked

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
total biscuit might actually be the least awful person involved

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

cthulhoo posted:

this but phil fish.

phil fish would be the most terrible person involved if it wasn't for the fact that there is literally an imageboard for male virgins

he's by far the most entertaining person involved though

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
in the sense that he paid $10 and was instantly banned for his manifesto

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
oh then out his main acct so we can make fun of him

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Yivgev posted:

lol @ the goons tripping all over themselves to defend some piece of poo poo retard broken human being because SHES A WOMAN AND THOSE BIG MEAN BOYS ARE BEING SO MEAN TO HER :qq: LEAVE HER ALOOOOOONE SHES JUST A GIIIIIRL :qq:

what goons are these? pretty sure the thread consensus is that she is a terrible person with a terrible kitchen

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Red Bones posted:

I think my parents would be shocked if they got sent a 60 page gallery of my really lovely striptease photos, yes

do you think HER parents would be though

e. if they were of her. i'd imagine they'd be surprised if they were of you

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

a cop posted:

Update: I'm in the process of designing the next hot indy game in order to 'woo' this fine lady. Its a 2d side scrolling moba fps with roguelike elements.

yeah but what does it say about social justice? none of this group give a poo poo about game mechanics

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
just play the wii paper mario game it's better

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

also better

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

madeupfred posted:

what do I do help

i believe standard operating procedure is to tweet about it and not call the authorities

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
:siren::ducksiren:Kotaku reports on Twitter outrage over inappropriate endorsements within the game industry :ducksiren::siren:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
"Make jam, eat it, and quickly enter the afterlife."

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Oversexualized armor for dudes would be pretty nice in MMOs. Men hate being objectified and without power though

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

limaCAT posted:

I don't think it's a killfile, or a fidonet area moderator. For what I understood it should be something like facebook's algorithm: it will prefer showing you posts from people you liked with content that you liked and to push aside people you did not act upon before. It's poo poo because it makes an echo chamber of your own interests, or even worse, your tantrums.

yes i also remember when the gia was relevant twelve years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

TheKingofSprings posted:

well I'm glad I saw that post

• Locked thread