Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
If you read her boyfriends write up he comes across as a clingy sjw so i don't blame her, still lmao for e-drama
http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/

Ghaz posted:

to be fair, total biscuit is dumb as hell

doesn't he have rear end cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
will give 5's for sexual favors

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Lowtax posted:

So I can now keep up with all this from the comfort of my Xbox One?!?!

You should begin accepting sex in exchange for hyping bad flash games.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Mans posted:

sersly she's loving crazy

http://youtu.be/aa3s9fMOic8

Any yosposters hook me up with an rfid that'll print 'im gay' if I touch someones phone?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
what do you call prank callers who masturbate down the phone

The Jerky Boys :D

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I only bothered skimming 2nd picture 1st post and they're talking about these men being in positions of authority, in tumblr talk doesn't that mean she was raped and should be getting sympathy since any inequality in status means its rape and other such craziness.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Someone get hackerman barbarian bob/peanut and the gang to rename it Cuckaku

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

No, that’s not how this works. How this works is I’ve had two possible pictures in my head for the past month. One that looked like some ransom-note collage of letters Scotch-taped over a cum-covered canvas spelling out “Zoe Quinn is the best person. Best possible person. You are a bad person if you think Zoe is not the best person.” And another in the form of a precision-carved jigsaw puzzle, for which all of the pieces I wasn’t missing fit perfectly into what seemed to be a subtly-worded message to the effect of “lol, ur an idiot, she’s a jerk, flip me over for list of dates and names of people she’s cheated on you with.”

How this works is I’ve been telling myself “Nah, that can’t be what the jigsaw puzzle means. Look, this cum collage Zoe gave me says so.”

How this works is Zoe gave me one more piece at the bar the previous night, because her only other option was to risk my getting a bunch more pieces from Nathan. That piece contained some fine print which read “The cum collage may not be entirely accurate.”

Im not sure if the cum collage is a metaphor or if it's something that literally exists because they're weird

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Nerd drama is just so... gay.

Nerd drama is the best drama, everyone just puts each other on blast and they all come out looking terrible rather than handling it with some discretion like functioning adults

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Literally The Worst posted:

Like stupid fuckers had a legitimate reason to give somebody poo poo and instead they went MY VIDEO GAMES and hosed it all up for everyone.

What is the legitimate reason? It really makes no difference to us if Zoe took fifty dicks without telling her cuck.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

so intelligent he waited for weeks to go to the doctor about making GBS threads blood because he thought the doctor would laugh at him

did he return back to the UK to leech our glorious NHS for his cancer? Wish harold shipman was still around if so.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
what the gently caress is patreon? some kind of dumb financial domination bullshit masquerading as supporting an artist?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Erata posted:

I like the part where the author says he shouldn't have done it because it might put their careers in danger because it hurts their integrity.
Good article.

i like the part where he's sad a divorce might happen and doesn't really bother to acknowledge the husbands infidelity or that the wife might like to know about his boning behind her back.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

WHy are people on the side of the guy who posted chatlogs of his gf and him talking on the internet this is some EN level poo poo

Who's taking sides, i thought the consensus was that these are all terrible broken people (including total biscuit) and Phil Fish was comparatively good.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

Anyone who tries to have a serious conversation with their significant other over text chat is a god drat loser. That poo poo can't wait till you get home? Have some physical distance between you two? Call them dammit, or wait until they get home.

yeah but the guy was getting gaslighted* really hard so he has to check his convos back to see what was really going on.

*not actually sure how, she comes across as a big dumb tumbltot retard in the chats same as him.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Melmac posted:

The mod who deleted the 20,000+ posts is having every comment he has ever made downvoted into oblivion. :lol:

http://www.reddit.com/user/el_chupacupcake

hosed up that his 48,552 karma might be brigaded down to 48K even or somethign, when will that whore Quinn stop ruining innocent lives.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

all aspects of this dumb poo poo are really funny to me

I'm going to write a 5000 word blog about how you do buttstuff for favorable posts in the mod feedback thread, then see how funny it is.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Can women be cucked or is that a different word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8

Cuckquean

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Where's this manifesto? I must get in on this loop of stupidity.

http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/
this is the true and heartfelt expose of this gaming Lilith

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

gotta keep that lgbt rent money coming in

Someone repost the thing thats earlier in the thread where she's owning the trans person then glasses them.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

How's the ladies thread taking all this drama manlove? im sure they are being fair and balanced and not just screaming that all this is happening just because she's a woman.

lol

ill white knight the cat ladies against you if they have anime hair and cuck

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
if john carmack banged 5 female 'video game journalists' for good reviews i'd high 5 him and call him a legend so maybe their is a double standard? idk

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

:eyepop: WAHT THE FUUUCKK

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

did obamna shut down reddit yet or what

obama slept with me to avoid impeachment

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
i didnt even know newgrounds was still around.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ferid posted:

what goons are these? pretty sure the thread consensus is that she is a terrible person with a terrible kitchen

It's me, I'm the thirsty guy riding in on my noble steed to defend ms quinns honor

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

would it surprise you to hear terrible internet people ahve rape masturbation fantasies about people they hate

Thank you for reassuring me that their are people out there who have thoughts of doing me.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Is there anything more to this than terrible nerds being mad at a terrible industry because terrible people "betrayed" their terrible community

Yah, Phil Fish tore into total biscuit and said he covers his whole body in fedoras

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

turnways posted:

lol what was this one all about

google pycon dongle and you'll see the controversy, the woman that snitched got fired to though so we struck one back in the endless gender war :mrapiggivingsalute:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Was any evidence ever given for the mugging or was she once of those internet attention seekers that give lame excuses about why they didn't bother reporting the serious crime they suffered?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I like this new may may, *nods respectfully towards you* should be the new "im gay" imho

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Brannock posted:

proper cucking is openly known and agreed upon/consented to

Old school noncon cucking is much more amusing and we should bring back the horn symbolism for the cuck'd

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Would

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
if I was going to make some set for a selfie id use a 3 litre bottle of ciroc and a copy of the economist

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

The Time Dissolver posted:

Where is the testimony regarding her being a rapist? This is not rhetorical, I want to see what people are talking about.

In the loooooooong blog post by her ex

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Is Fez a good game?

She slept with this Phil FIsh guy, who did Fez, right?

Is Fez good enough that sleeping with him would increase your cred or something?

I mean, I'm in line for the cucking already so I have nothing o lose here, I just want to know if I need to poo poo out a game real quick to get some of that sweet Quinntang.

fez is deep and art, like that time reverse game soulja boy liked

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Nonsense posted:

remember tila tequila

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

Jastiger and... ?

i'd get all up in the quinn

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Francos lady chat harem keeps him from being tempted by the zoe pussy bribes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written a mystery: Babylon The Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

Revelation is actually about vidya, zoe is the whore of babylon & PC gaming the beast, the 7 kings are consoles from NES onwards with XBone or PS4 being the 6th current one, jesus is console gaming as a whole and the 144000 are 4chan and reddit.

• Locked thread