Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lol the article is down

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

some nerd woman had sex with some nerd man??

OK

lolreddit

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Didn't something like this happen with technology so they took it off the frontpage to make people happy?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
It's all over. Everything is back to normal.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Rad Tad posted:

lol if she found bugs doing it, did she call it play testing?

hahaha

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

this was before this shitstorm happened lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
i don't understand why people are attracted to her

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

what the gently caress

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Maybe no one on here finds her attractive because everyone is gay.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Spanish Manlove posted:

8.8/10 would not bang

heh

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:effort:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Ahundredbux posted:

why do you dye your hair to look like an anime

why dont you exercise you fat gently caress

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:nws: http://plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/95241458834/a-mostly-half-assed-comic-of-utmost-topicalicities :nws:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

That pinky though

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
What does her boyfriend look like anyway?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I know this was posted before but I just noticed the SA logo at the bottom right hand corner.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Filippo Corridoni posted:

I just noticed that we're on the side with The Jews

lmfao also moot. even though 4chan is on the left side

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

people are taking this extremely too seriously.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Brannock posted:

There is ZERO evidence.

BUT THE PATRIARCHY

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

lovely Wizard posted:

"social experiment"

when exactly was ED reliable?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
If i were her boyfriend I was cry in front of her like the pussy he is

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

big duck equals goose posted:

People are just sick of pretentious indie game devs too. Fish, Zoe, whatever, it's tiresome to see these guys who can't spend five seconds on making a decent game be labeled as underground hero's of the gaming world and hearing their fair-weather bullshit politic word salads every five seconds. Everyone hates these stupid faggots with their fake rebel yells, and ear plugs, and poo poo tattoos, and human being retarded The Big Bang style skeleton humor telling people nonstop what is right, what's wrong, and why they are so much smarter then you because they ripped some old rear end final fantasy sprites and made a lovely platformer.

Don't get me wrong, a ton of indie games are great! Cave story is a good game. Why do people not make fun of it? It's not because the dev isn't a woman, or black, or trans, its because the game supposed to be fun and didn't jackhammer political speak into your brain every five seconds or have the dev do insane PR moves to promote his/her game. How about Heroine Quest, the FEMALE LEAD version of Hero quest? It was rated great and everyone loved it!

I hate to serious post, but these guys (Rainbow haired human being game devs who tweet all the time) should really understand that maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, gaming isn't a good median build a soapbox. A book, a movie? Whatever. But this whole SJ in gaming poo poo is getting really played out. Do women need more representation in the video game industry? Sure. Could video companies be an all boys club? Yeah, why not. Can video games be beautiful artistic works of art that make us question things in our lives? I guess, if you are a nerd. It doesn't mean that the people who claim they want to shake up the industry and make progressive changes are good or even competent people. In fact, quite a large amount of them are total losers.

Also...

I'm gay

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/zoe-quinn-slut-shaming-the-feminist-conspiracy-and-depression-quest

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Spanish Manlove posted:

nvm found them

these people made gone home

hahahahaha

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

why the gently caress would you keep your hair like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Madcosby posted:

Whats the Five Guys thing in all this?

Filippo Corridoni posted:

here are some of the paragons of masculinity who spilled their seed inside that temptress

Plus another? idk

• Locked thread