Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
what is He trying to hide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I admit, this was funnier than I thought.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

It's no longer a trivial issue ("gaming journalism") due to the relatively insane amounts of money games bring in versus just 10 years ago, or 20. But that's not the funny part here. The funny part is how lame you have to be as a "journalist" to be swayed with sexual favors from her

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

which apparently was free in the end anyways due to robin williams :laffo:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

INTO HER PHONE

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

need some more white knight to round this thread out tbh

edit: ah those pictures will provide what im looking for

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Lowtax posted:

yeah, I gotta do it old school style, manually remove the 1s and 0s from each post in the database

You banned me earlier so I was a little butthurt but this made me laugh so we're cool now

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Nauta posted:

eh shes got an ok body, shame about the face tho

yeah didnt exactly coincide with current pics until you see posted 2007, etc

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

In my first posts, a few hours ago, I said "wow who cares about video game bullshit on reddit".
Several hours later it turns out 15 pages of GBS DOES care about it, a LOT.

Good stuff guys.

on the surface it was pretty funny you have to admit but its quickly wearing out

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/tldr/ just had to link the tl dr version for those not looking to read

they all suck lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

by they i mean the guy who wrote that, the girl its about, and every dude she hosed (ALLEGEDLY) sucks. not just her, which I might have accidentally implied

• Locked thread