Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

VikingSkull posted:

everything is problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

eh shes got an ok body, shame about the face tho

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

It's the 10 dollar demo edition that ends at the boat.

Nauta posted:

eh shes got an ok body, shame about the face tho

That's what sacks with googly eyes glued on are for.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i don't really see the point of being upset at 4chan. the forum is composed of teenagers and a few broken adults who act like children. like you should expect that there's like a hundred people saying horrible poo poo about you on 4chan even if you've been voted the best person on the planet

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fathis Munk posted:

But... aren't you supposed to form our opinions for us ? Tend to your flock Lowtax.

Also how come we can't report your posts ? :colbert: Shameful.

Who watches the watchmen?????

(nobody that movie sucked)

Fathis Munk posted:

You do not know gamers. People are getting mad at her cause she is a woman, didn't make a "real game" and now because she threaten ~journalistic integrity~

Bear in mind, the dude she hosed wrote 5 (five (!)) lines about her game apparently.

The focus wasn't even on the cheating, it was on the manipulating and the lying and the emotional abuse.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

lmao it keeps getting better, please someone bulldoze all these types into a huge pit.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Dang, this Matt character sounds like the furthest from Mundane!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

totalbiscuit more like total human being

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Dammit I knew it. Have this fresh cross-post

drat, thats badass, now I'm warming up to her

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Minorkos posted:

the forum is composed of teenagers and a few broken adults who act like children.
hmm sounds vaguely familiar but i can't quite place it

e:

Parallax Scroll posted:

mroe like gently caress THAT rear end in a top hat :argh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Literally The Worst posted:

Who watches the watchmen?????

(nobody that movie sucked)

The focus wasn't even on the cheating, it was on the manipulating and the lying and the emotional abuse.

True though she had already garnered a lot of bad press with her game and since she was one of them female sjw that are menacing the industry :rolleyes:

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

a hole-y ghost posted:

mroe like gently caress THAT rear end in a top hat :argh:

Don't you'll get cancer on your dick.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011

5-HT posted:

what's it like having no taste or standards?

nothing gets my motor going more than the game enthusiast press

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Parallax Scroll posted:

Phil Fish remains the best worst person.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Textbook butterface

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

hahahahahaha, holy poo poo

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
*An image of Zoe quinn explaining her hardship to one of the last remaining world war 2 veterans*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SirDan3k posted:

Don't you'll get cancer on your dick.
yow!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

5-HT posted:

hahahahahaha, holy poo poo

GET OWNED

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

rainy day posted:

Companies like EA buy press coverage and positive reviews but some chick hosed some dudes and made a free text adventure, time to poo poo our collective pants.

Well that's the thing. I don't think anybody's saying "But I thought the game's industry was reliable!?" or "drat, so much for Kotaku's journalistic integrity!" poo poo has been terrible for a long-rear end time, and this is just one of those things that jumps out and you can go "LOOK! LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" and hope against all hope that it might result in some kind of change.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fathis Munk posted:

True though she had already garnered a lot of bad press with her game and since she was one of them female sjw that are menacing the industry :rolleyes:

Yeah the most frustrating part of this whole thing is that people being shitheads has over taken the story so it's all about a) cheating and b) GAMES NEPOTISM and C) people being shitheads (or not, since I guess she faked a bunch of poo poo) instead of about how someone who theoretically is a voice for ladies and people with Issues and whatever is actually a giant piece of poo poo.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sexy mouse posted:

There's a couple really tight races but are we ready to make a determination on who wins the prize for least amount of care?

actually this whole thing is pretty great

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Zzulu posted:

im trying to care but it's just not working

this is the dullest drama lol
The highlight is

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like stupid fuckers had a legitimate reason to give somebody poo poo and instead they went MY VIDEO GAMES and hosed it all up for everyone.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

Phil Fish is the Perez Hilton of gaming

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I have implanted Nerd Cred into my skin as well.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jamesman posted:

Well that's the thing. I don't think anybody's saying "But I thought the game's industry was reliable!?" or "drat, so much for Kotaku's journalistic integrity!" poo poo has been terrible for a long-rear end time, and this is just one of those things that jumps out and you can go "LOOK! LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" and hope against all hope that it might result in some kind of change.

There hasn't bee a decent video game news website since Andrisang shut down

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

:vince:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Literally The Worst posted:

Like stupid fuckers had a legitimate reason to give somebody poo poo and instead they went MY VIDEO GAMES and hosed it all up for everyone.

What is the legitimate reason? It really makes no difference to us if Zoe took fifty dicks without telling her cuck.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Jamesman posted:

Guess you havent seen the reddit threads lol

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Jamesman posted:

naw its just another battle in the internet loser culture war between sjws and channers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decrepus posted:

I have implanted Nerd Cred into my skin as well.
heh. credit chit in my skin. like deus ex! see???

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
who the gently caress is phil fish

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nauta posted:

an "indie game developer"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jalopybrown posted:

What is the legitimate reason? It really makes no difference to us if Zoe took fifty dicks without telling her cuck.

The part where she was emotionally abusive and manipulative and made a dude doubt his own sanity. Like, that's what his post is actually about, if you read it. The cheating is just what made him realize what-all was going on because it was the first thing he caught her in uncontrovertibly.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like for real if you're gonna treat someone like poo poo "Being abusive" is a great reason to do it and nobody will argue with you but hang on it's a LADY in GAMES we gotta get all up on that and distract from anything worthwhile by being loving idiots.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

boom boom boom posted:

There hasn't bee a decent video game news website since Andrisang shut down

I kinda like GiantBomb because of how few fucks they give. Their E3 coverage was literally them just renting out a room and getting drunk with games industry people.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Minorkos posted:

I saw Zoe Quinn at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Nauta posted:

An ex indie dev who is an rear end in a top hat to p much everyone. But he makes for real good tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This is such a far cry from how cool the Elliot Rodger thread was. I miss Elliot Rodger and wish there were more people like him and less people like these.

• Locked thread