Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

lovely Wizard posted:

updated this post

art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

i didnt read any of this poo poo but basically a bunch of nerds are mad that a woman slept with a dude other than them is what i'm getting out of it

that's what i'm mad about, personlly

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
funnier than the people who are mad because she is a woman, are the people who are mad because they believe gaming journalism exists and exists in a state that is not already completely corrupt

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

AssholeFactory posted:

5 guys always gives me way too many god drat fries.

thats the point. thats hwy you go.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the only thing u will see in my post history is dark souls and gbs *dark posting god*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

BRICKFACE posted:

but the fries are too hot and oily

get cajun then theyre mostly covered in spices so the oil is not a problem

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Papa Daedalus posted:

Just when he thought he got out, they drag him back in.

the gently caress does doxx even mean anymore
i thought it was to reveal a bunch of personal information, predominantly the name and address, of an anonymous person

guess it means hacking a website and changing it to something else

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
head mod of /V/ huh

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

rainy day posted:

apparently they got his bank info and poo poo?

he just leave it lying around in a text file on his hosted server or what

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
patreon excites me because if i could get 400 people to donate $5/mo because i made a lovely flash game once and pretended to believe a bunch of stuff that i dont and posted on twitter for a while, i could drop off the face of the earth after half a year and most of those people would forget they were donating because they definitely do not keep well-enough track of their finances to care, since they are donating to me on patreon, and i could be making livable wage in a low-scale area, for nothing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
why are we condemning zoe quinn for her amazing business sense

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
phil fish was only on 4chan so he could hire someone to hack him own site

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
shes ugly and fat

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
can i quote funny posts from gamers.txt about this and put them in this thread, or is that haram

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I want to post the bob le moche one and follow-up posts from other people about it but I can't search for it and it's like 50000 pages back

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

thanks. here i'll quote u

lovely Wizard posted:

a google search of literally your SA name if this makes me an internet detective then ronald mcdonald is the iron chef

I was right this is the poo poo

you can say what you want about makin phat dosh, but your magnum opus is a retro style pixel platformer

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
We write books about racism, sexism, capitalism and videogames that real publishers pay us for. Mattie Brice speaks at our conferences because she and other rad people like her and Zoe Quinn have done amazing work in changing the industry for the better in the last few years

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
can't find any posts showcasing why that mattie brice thing is funny but she wrote a huge article on why having american accents in video games is PROBLEMATIC

blainestereo posted:

And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are giving you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimonies of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places, my friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about grave cuckers from outer space?

^ good post

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jonad posted:

If I remember right Mattie Brice is the transwoman who almost had a full-blown breakdown when subjected to a projector slide of a uterus.

No word on if the presenter was shouting "You'll never have this, you'll never have this!" in a Borat voice at the time.

http://www.mattiebrice.com/commune-ity/

i watched a picture of a uterus displayed on the big screens of the awards show. i was right next to the stage. i laughed. i realized that i laugh whenever someone assumes i relate to vaginas, fallopian tubes, breasts. i don’t have them. i never will. i laughed when i meant to scream. scream at what people thought was progressive. scream at people trying their best. scream at look how far we’ve come. instead i laughed in fear of my life.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i identify as a woman but i loathe the idea of ever possibly having a vagina and any time someone mentions having one i curl up into a ball and scream.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

This chick is borderline as gently caress and cheated on her boyfriend with greasy nerds, that's the whole story?

no she actually raped her boyfriend

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Brannock posted:

like I can't think of anyone who thinks negatively of, say, derek yu

spelunky on xbl took way too long to make and he was p much silent the whole time which made me sad. that's all I got.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ban zoe quinn

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
zoe quinn hosed doctor_what for 1) accoutn 2) plat 3) archives 4) avatar

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
zoe quinn is a rapist by her own admission makes sense that she'd take on the granos name even though he maybe didn't rape anybody physically (who knows)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'd blow low for a big av

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Don Tacorleone posted:

insightful post, THE PENETRATOR, thx

you're Welcome.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Brannock posted:

Therapist Zoe Quinn.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if i can't trust an indie dev i don't know who i CAN trust..

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i made a picture that hopefully makes this situation clear to people who want to follow it, if they need any help

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
whats zoe quinns SA account... how could this not be revealed during her ahck and dox... crap...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Skunny Wundy posted:

This thread had 370 new posts. Has Congress done anything yet?

obama started a war on video games

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

BlueChocolate posted:

LMAO@ the goons pretending they wouldn't bang this girl

would not, because im gay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

why do they all have ugly neon hair. ugh.

i would say, for nerds, they think it makes them cute and quirky, which is wrong

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
2k posts i aint readin
anything fun happen
were the hacks fake

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Falsum posted:

Nah, what he actually did was make an inappropriate joke while fully aware a child was included in the conversation (and he was also able to remove the kid from the list of recipients but didn't.)

This was all over some tweet the kid posted saying that rape jokes can be ok sometimes and that a comedian's job is to find the line at which point jokes become offensive, and then cross it; exactly what George Carlin said. Then a bunch of stupid twitter SJWs ganged up on the kid, one of them doxxed him (I think it was some helldump goon), others sent him threats of physical violence (including a teacher saying he should meet his knife.) The kid laughed it all off, so kudos to him.

This made its way to 4chan and that's when I think it went too far because people started harassing the people involved IRL (the HR department at the company where Abe works was contacted by a lot of people, I think something happened with the knife dude but I forget what)

Bottom line is Abe is a moron who picks internet fights with children (and proceeds to get owned by said children) and thank goodness he's gone because you shouldn't let an unfunny retard who disagrees with George Carlin on the subject of comedy moderate a comedy forum.

lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Maxwell Adams posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQk_z_vnGGg

The Fine Young Capitalists have posted a second video promoting female game developers. The video is sponsored by 4chan, and they talk about Corrine Yu. It is a nice video where nobody tries to be offended or make you feel like a lovely person. The first video was about Roberta Williams, and maybe they overstated her influence a bit but it's still pleasant and informative.

triangles are good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/817/608/67f.jpg

Possibly the biggest thingsthatdidnthappen.txt imaginable

so zoe went in to bone ng resonance the day of, while he wrote an article about it?? is that what she wrote??

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i zoe quinn am gay

Lobster Harmonica posted:

is this a real person because I'm ready to spend like 6 hours looking up more of these anecdotes

seems like he tells another one every giantbomb podcast too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
gone home is bad, and not good

• Locked thread