Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As per usual the blame rest squarely with thirsty rear end beta males. So desperate for pussy they are willing to sacrifice everything for it even their career, honor, and integrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Getting cucked whilst also getting your neg rear end pozzed is peak goon.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brannock posted:

I think it's insanely cool, and good, that calling a rapist a rapist is misogyny when the rapist is a woman, but justice when it's a man.

Misogyny is the Internet equivalent to resisting arrest. Most of the time it just gets tacked on to the list of charges any time the perpetrator is black/male.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went to Five Guys yesterday because of this incident. The Five Guys tasted very good in my mouth.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So what's the condom thing?

It covers the penis to protect against STDs.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All the games made for women are casual bullshit like Farmville and Bejeweled. The people fighting against lady gamers are doing it to save humanity from such games.

Games made by women are even worse than games made for them. Most of them are not even considered games. They are more like interactive romance novels.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am going to make a game called social justice quest. It is an interactive story game so there is no actual action or visual effects. You control a twitter account with 9000+ followers. You must use this account to shut down problematic users and signal boost righteous causes. The other Twitter accounts are a mix of bots and other players.

The game has no ending and no progress is ever made. Also in a surprise twist your character is a lesbian.

I am just looking for someone to code the game and a couple people to market/review it.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cock hero flux posted:

you can get death threats on the internet for basically anything and they come from people of all races, religions, and creeds

If you are American congratulations people around the world routinely make death threats towards you as a group.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

horriblePencilist posted:

lol

Death threats are not funny and if you don't have thick skin like us pro veterans they can mess you up but SJWs seem to conveniently forget that they aren't the only ones who get them. They're just the only ones who take them serious.

I hope the police catch the fuckers no matter what. If they are outside of the USA then send in Seal Team Six.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I've said this a few times but I wish nerds got this heated over poo poo that actually mattered outside of their hobbies.

Look I can't change the whole world or fix the broken system. All I can do is focus on making it a better place in the small ways I can like getting my Orc Warlord to level 75.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there any danger of getting cuckold by Zoe Quinn if you are not actually dating her? I know in a traditional cuckolding situation it effects the spouse and possibly the lovers but it is possible the cuckolding could be amplified by twitter #hashtags.

Cuckolding.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The problem isn't that women have to leave their house due to death threats it is that if they choose to they get all kinds of attention and news articles decrying the oppression they face.

Men on the other hand would be made fun of and called a pussy. The best possible outcome they could expect would be getting ignored. Because of this most men have long since learned to ignore death threats and "man up" as the saying goes.

So it isn't that all women are weak just that the weak ones get attention and the strong get ignored. This creates a narrative that women are overly emotional and attention seeking.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anita is in a tight spot and needs to lay low. She is fixin to R U N N O F T!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deki posted:

She definitely doesn't have to fake any screenshots. I got a few dumbass threats for posting on SA that a lovely indie dev was poo poo a few years ago. Fanatical nerds are everywhere.

You are full of poo poo if something like that really happened there would be a news article about it. It only took a couple hours to report on the threats Anita received.

Link to news article and donation page or it didn't happen.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The posters in this thread that think the obviously fake threats are real and actually believe Anita is in danger are detracting from the comedy of laughing at her shilling for donations and attention.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cycloneman posted:

Did anybody post this yet? Sorry if they did:

Man up dude it isn't like you are a weak useless girl who is slave to her emotions.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Zoe is the video games version of Kanye West. Her struggle is exactly like the women's suffrage movement.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The issue with female agency in video games is that people like Anita don't want female characters with depth. They want male characters that have a female skin and voice. When making a video game about ancient warriors it doesn't make sense to use women because that is not what happened.

People demand female characters with entirely male attributes but are unable to specify why being the NPC with the sword is better than being the NPC that is captured. The captured NPC is only a woman in the first place in an attempt to be inclusive they could easily be replaced with a man or chest of gold.

The reason for the damsel in distress trope is reality. This is actually what happens when a person is kidnapped in real life. A team of male police or soldiers is sent to rescue them. Can anyone name even a single real life situation in which a group of highly trained women stormed a compound to rescue a captured man.

This isn't about sexism it is about broken women who wish they where born men. They want to be the hero in video games since they can't in real life. Instead of pushing for selective service to include women they would rather push EA to reskin the protagonist in the next call of duty.

DrPlump fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 28, 2014

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strategic Tea posted:

This isn't about joining the army, it's about broken nerds who wish they were soldiers. They want to be the hero in video games since they can't in real life. Instead of enlisting, they would rather go to EA and buy a microtransaction fedora for their character in the next call of duty

:getout:

The fat disgusting men of gaming have no illusion about themselves being the actual characters. They are fine with the male hero being 6'5" and ripped as hell because they understand it is a story depicting an approximation of the actual hero.

Their version of arguing for the characters to be women would be them arguing to make the characters short, fat, and fueled by mountain dew.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What if gamers know Anita is only doing videos to make them mad and are only continuing the problematic practices as a counter troll?

Your move Anita looks like you are going to have to make these non problematic games yourself.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2etmqs/the_postzoey_quinn_antisjw_tsunami_backlash/

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The General posted:

If I cheat on my spouse, I am 100% to blame for that. I decided that it was a good idea, and I went and did it. It is my fault.

My spouse has nothing to gain by contacting the person I cheated with, other than a screaming fit that accomplishes nothing.

Even if you have an open marriage it seems like it would be better to tell women you are cheating vs revealing that you allow your wife to regularly cuckold you.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gamer+ is a better kind of gamer. The kind who plays games through facebook and makes in app purchases.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brannock posted:

I'd nod respectfully

*nods respectfully towards you*

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

madeupfred posted:

Did anything interesting happen today?

If you close this thread again we will add your name to list of the censorship boycott.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In the last few pages of this very thread I have seen hundreds if not thousands of threats against Zoe, Anita, and womankind as a whole. Lets cut it out please! I am not going to link to threads as proof because I don't want to signal boost rapers.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The thread is quite ironic
Its like cuck on your wedding day
Its a free cuck when you've already paid
Its the good cuck that you just didn't take

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brannock posted:

cuck everlasting

I like how every picture has some kind of additional text overlay to explain it. Next we will see these same pictures with an additional level of text added to rebut the claims of the initial red text.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

coleman francis posted:

I have a lot of issues with Hillary Clinton supporting Isreal and backing warmongering us policies but apparently I'm just a sexist racist homophobe

woops my bad

Also I have a family member who wants to wipe out all paletinians in the gaza strip but I'm just a sexist, drat

Women's first act as voters was to ban alcohol. Now their first act as tweeters is to ban fun. It didn't work the first time idiots smugglers will just import fun from Canada.

Perfect example of why women shouldn't be allowed to tweet. They can't handle the responsibility!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Female gamers are a huge problem for gamer culture. Previously there was no pussy at all and everyone as a group accepted no one was getting laid. You made your decision the video games are here and the girls are not. No one expected these men to get laid and everyone agreed it was entirely their fault for remaining in an area with no girls.

Then something happened with Obama crashing the economy which reduced supply of normal men. Some women turned to gamers hoping for quantity over quality. Suddenly there is pussy in the place where the video games are but there is not enough for everyone. This created a prisoners dilemma over the pussy supply. The same phenomenon is responsible for wars and most other acts of violence and that is when the pussy supply is mostly 1 to 1.

Being gamer nerds they courted the ladies in the fashion they know best. They validated them in every way they could and catered to their every whim. Eventually this created a situation in which every female gamer had their every wish fulfilled and their every thought and action amplified.

Normal women would be instantly turned off by such desperate attempts for their pussy. Many resorted to hiding themselves through anonymity to avoid the constant sexual assault. However the crazy and ugly girls are not used to being sought after and validated. This is a new experience for them but in the worst possible way. It becomes addicting like a drug and due to the disproportionate cock to pussy ratio it is like a 24/7 fire hose.

No one person deserves that much power. It would corrupt anyone. I don't blame Zoe. I blame the thirsty rear end betas.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This entire situation is a perfect argument for male safe spaces. This has nothing to do with restricting women from anything of meaningful value to society. The men in these safe spaces are not there for prideful reasons. They have been funneled there by society slowly over the years for their own protection.

Video game conventions and online video games should be male only. The only punishment for being caught is to be removed from the safe space. This still allows women to play video games as long as they do not reveal their gender. For conventions they would just have to pretend to be a dude cosplaying a female character.

The men in these spaces are but mere shadows of their betters. They don't know how to interact other men let alone women. Female presence makes them visibly uncomfortable and prone to fits of anger. Online gaming was designed by DARPA to pacify otherwise useless males that are prone to rape and other violent behaviors until they are needed as meat for the grinder in the next war. The games are violent and male oriented because they serve as propaganda to incite distrust and violence towards "outsiders" when they are needed for Obamas wars in Iraq and Syria.

These men have not yet actually committed crime and therefore cannot be jailed. They are not of significant intelligence or value and have no other skills to offer. Previous generations of these men worked in factories that have long since been mechanized. I simply see no legitimate reason for females to interact with their kind. Perhaps as a reporter covering an event in the space on a temporary basis or a scientist attempting to capture a couple of the males for study.

This is not a path to be encouraged towards it is something we must protect society from. It is just a bunch of useless trolls circularly trolling each other towards infinity. This entire event has only served to shift their trolling towards the rest of society. I fear for the implications on humanity.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CrazyLittle posted:

It means that critical thinking isn't one of your stronger traits.

*nods respectfully towards you*
*unzips pants pulls out dizznick*
*nods expectfully towards you*

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
With their patron income as a fallback many SJW are standing up to the man and quitting their oppressive day jobs to fight for social justice full time. This plan will collapse when too many of them quit and there isn't enough actually working supporters to go around.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let the SJW ban video games because it will make everyone realize how crazy they are. It will be compared to the time women got the right to vote and used it to ban alcohol.

Also the ban would be nearly impossible to enforce. Any attempt would end up worse than the war on drugs.

I guess what I am trying to say is ban all video games.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Zoe Quinn post in this thread to call out your abuser madeupfred. This thread is a safe space. Lets hash this thing out!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
madeupfred is a legit stalker killer.
madeupfred for gbs mod!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Everyone watch Gene in "Stir Crazy" quite an excellent film. Use images from this film to make macros and madeupfred will reply to Anita with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurolimal posted:

gamergate officially furiendly

September 5th 2014 YOOL: The morning air was cool and crisp at camp gamer. No one could have predicted the surprise attack from the furries who struck just after 9:00AM. Many of the gamers fled in fear thinking they were real animals. The ones who did not or could not flee received a cucking and loving no man should suffer. Only women deserve such a cruel fate.

• Locked thread