Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
girl with PINK HAIR bones around, people aer surprised

people who call themselves VIDEO GAMES JOURNALISTS are amateurs, surprise Everyone

then everyone picks a 'side' and argues about it on the internet this whole thing is just filled with Infinity Surprises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

FrostedButts posted:

"The adult in me says that video games are overrated and polluted by a corrupted air of political correctness in an overly sensitive society."
"But the kid in me just says girls are gross!"

did i seriously just find a post where someone complains about oversensitivity in video games and attributes it to adulthood

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

game journalism has been a joke from its inception up until now with the exception of very few people that almost no one watches and now people realize it but they're only trying to connect it to people with weird hair or who post videos about women in video games

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

BigFatFlyingBloke posted:

Well calling someone a moron in the same sentence where you use "Your" instead of "You're" is pretty funny.

you'a'ar''e'e'a'a'e'ae'e'r''raietgiei'yg tsrogo'ro'ro'aero'aeo'pasethyKIO":'zsdtrhi'asdhkii'asrhi'asr'asrh'asrh'asrh''' a bitch nerd hahaha. post on the internet bitch. dare ya

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

What I don't get about all this is theres organized campaigns to yell at mrapuabeardneckgamernerds and organized campaigns to yell at grossfatsjwwhinytriggerjerks

but

theres not a single like twitter campaign to just yell at anyone who cares about this stuff and call them nerds

the internet has changed man

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

i already understand more than what vidyagame feminism videos can teach me with a lovely sociology 101 course i took once. Symbols! The textbook had no trigger warnings though

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Cishet sounds like a type of small wild cat.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Arian_Samurai posted:

WIN WHAT? WHAT IS THERE TO WIN?

veni, vidi, videogames

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Zoe Quinn tosses a printed, phonebook sized collection of twitter posts on a scale counterbalanced by depression quest reviews

"Woe to the cucked"

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

ok sorry thats stretching and not funny at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

tumblr isnt that bad i mean look at this

• Locked thread