Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite fran
fran sansisco
ayn frand
fran ferdinand
aerith
View Results

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NonzeroCircle posted:

HEY. Balthier is awesome. He is the best sky pirate.
This is why I'm changing my name to Sky Pirate Crystal von Dalmasca XII.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sometimes they sell you a guide, and then the guide doesn't have all the information and they make you go to a website also.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mazed posted:

Went to a used-bookstore once and found the Bradygames FF9 guide sitting in the 'rare' section. Next to like, cool old hard-to find D&D stuff like Spelljammer and Planescape, and first-print graphic novels and things.

Marked up to twice the original cover price.

God I sincerely hope whoever was working there was trying to troll, because that's a special kind of hosed up.
It's worth it for all of the original concept art, the only official Square explanation for Necron, and that Amaranth mini-comic that really helped expand the character.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's worth it for all of the original concept art, the only official Square explanation for Necron, and that Amaranth mini-comic that really helped expand the character.
Oh, did you not see it? I guess you failed to register at geocities.com/playonline.info.cz/finalfantasy/9/guide.html

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LaTex Fetish posted:

why dont you just name yourself aeris and then kill yourself op
Because that would be stupid. You have to name yourself Celes if you want to do that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Sharmat posted:

what the gently caress is a 'middling marxist'
Someone who's Marxist, but not the Marxest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lamebot posted:

much like i named everyone KEFKA in ff6. i will do the same for my family
I named everyone in FF6 George Foreman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

hot, hot, repeated sex
Why is my girlfriend's pussy hot after we sex 2x?

• Locked thread