Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite fran
fran sansisco
ayn frand
fran ferdinand
aerith
View Results

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
does this technically make them a furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
FF12 is better and actually pretty good on the international version. Couldn't get into it otherwise.

My main problem with it is that it has a lot of poo poo that you need a gameguide for and that's lame. Playing FF6 after FF12 really highlighted how unreasonable that is because the older FFs actually gave hints and poo poo as to where the special secret stuff was.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sometimes they sell you a guide, and then the guide doesn't have all the information and they make you go to a website also.

god the FF9 guide was such bullshit

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
what the gently caress is a 'middling marxist'

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I've accepted that I'm far enough away from the political mainstream to embrace out and out communism, but I don't want to go too far

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
it was some kind of Scandinavian accent but I can't tell the difference between them

There was nothing wrong with her voice acting, it was just good voice acting for kind of a dull character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I'd say he's living the dream but he bought an HDTV for Mass Effect of all things so lol

• Locked thread