Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite fran
fran sansisco
ayn frand
fran ferdinand
aerith
View Results

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Thread's dyin' cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyra posted:

nice gamer.txt keep em coming

Cyra posted:

please I am close to climax

Explain How! posted:

They were both at a party 3 years ago. My friend was visiting her sister in america and she had mutual friends with zoe. Immediately zoe was offensive and aggressive towards her, specifically about her transitioning.

At the end of the night my friend and her sister were leaving, and zoe took the chance to make a passing comment about her loving some guy who didn't know she had a dick. She thought it would be hilarious for my friend to get the poo poo kicked out of her by some dude. That went down how you'd expect.

Zoe likes to glass people it turns out. hosed up my friends face pretty bad.

The best bit, and how i knew exactly how this goes down, is that zoe likes to keep her cult around her; she is very good at embedding herself into a community. My friend was told that as someone who would go back home at some point, keeping zoe happy was far more important to them than supporting her. Zoe can and would easily make poo poo horrible for everyone involved if they don't fold to her will. And she always has her cult as we've seen today.

He tried to delete because he's afraid of libel in that thread but someone already quoted it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'll go get you a towel

• Locked thread