Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

lol @ that av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

01011001 posted:

lol @ that av

Holy poo poo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Widestancer posted:

Holy poo poo

RIP ur AV

Dec 26, 2012

who did you piss off this time

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I was in the Star Citizen thread yesterday so I'm going to guess them again

If they really did that that will make 50 dollars total that have been spent on me in that thread

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Star Citizen is good, and is definitely a game that is real.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Pirate Jet posted:

This was my first Metroid.

disregarded anything else you might've said

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

PS: didn't even mention the original :what:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

Star Citizen is good, and is definitely a game that is real.
I am very excited about Star Citizen because it offers a number of very high altitudes, namely space, that tickle both my autism and my ASMR.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTEn14TsK0s

“Metroid: Homoroid”

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 21, 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pizzatime posted:

PS: didn't even mention the original :what:

The original Metroid is on Zero Mission.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Nintendo is never going to make a side-scroller Metroid ever again.

:smith:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

my fav thing about the newer metroids is seeing samus' reflection in her hud. it was pretty trippy first time i noticed it

like the first few times it happened I was like "I'm just seeing poo poo" but then it hit me :asoiaf:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Nintendo is never going to make a side-scroller Metroid ever again.

:smith:
I doubt that this is the case. Nintendo's seen great success with both their handhelds and remakes/sequels in the style of classic games (Link Between Worlds, New Super Mario Bros.), so I see no reason why they wouldn't make a revamped 2D Metroid handheld game.

Dec 26, 2012

did lbw sell well? i hope so, that game ruled

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Nintendo did everything they could to say that they're working on a new metroid without actually sayin "were making new metroid"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Cobweb Heart posted:

there's an old magazine scan or something that informs us that she's just under 300 lb and over six feet tall, which is probably more ripped than snake (im not looking that up lmao, you fool)
don't worry about it, i got your scan right here

you're 100 lbs off

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

you're 100 lbs off

wow what a loving powerhouse. she's gotta be around 9% body fat.

when i'm lifting at the gym, samus is going to be my new inspiration

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

zen death robot posted:

At least getting rid of the boobs won't be a priority
lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

can you explain this joke

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

LaTex Fetish posted:

can you explain this joke

quote:

Riot Games Posted
With all due respect to her mammary glands those are small enough that players may not be able to tell if Samus is a man or a woman

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

musceru boobsu

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

lol

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

LaTex Fetish posted:

wow what a loving powerhouse. she's gotta be around 9% body fat.

when i'm lifting at the gym, samus is going to be my new inspiration

when Im on the treadmill and I think about quitting I imagine samus doing the shinespark and that motivates me to run as fast as I can and throw up on the gym equipment

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

AE-35 Unit posted:

when Im on the treadmill and I think about quitting I imagine samus doing the shinespark and that motivates me to run as fast as I can and throw up on the gym equipment

if this isn't inspiring i dont know what is

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

AE-35 Unit posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

AE-35 Unit posted:

same but ballsparking and cumming

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

same but ballsparking and cumming

whoa

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
all the metroid primes own like mad, scans and logs are a way more interesting method of telling a story than having a very bored VA monologue bottle ships, much better about keeping the atmospheric, lonely feel of exploring crazy enviros too. my favorite ones were of the soldier lady going all fangirl over samus while everyone else chides her because samus totes isnt real

i hope the metroid prime suit ends up being one of nintendo's skylanders knockoffs

Y-Hat posted:

you're 100 lbs off

this unironically owns hard

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will try again later.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Sharmat posted:

I have trouble imagining what she spends her bounty money on but maybe it doesn't matter because she seems to take Pirate jobs for free. She's in it for the genocide I guess

The one ship she's ever owned for longer than like a year was the one she had in 2/Super and that's because the games take place only hours apart

so clearly she buys ships with it

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

that suit must get pretty ripe after a grueling space mission

I wonder if she keeps febreeze on the ship

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Anime Device posted:

I will try again later.

My bad. Metroid homoroid is fixed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTEn14TsK0s

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Neurolimal posted:

all the metroid primes own like mad, scans and logs are a way more interesting method of telling a story than having a very bored VA monologue bottle ships, much better about keeping the atmospheric, lonely feel of exploring crazy enviros too. my favorite ones were of the soldier lady going all fangirl over samus while everyone else chides her because samus totes isnt real
i wished they had a better way of integrating them because the only way those logs of the fangirl soldier could've been more awesome is if you had them scrolling along the top while you were blasting the gently caress out of some space pirates. as it stands you had to stop and read them and just be like uh huh yeah i'll be with you in a sec after i finish reading my fanmail

which i guess still owns pretty hard

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Heavy Lobster posted:

I always thought the whole deal with the Fusion weirdness was that because of the whole X-bonding stuff her suit literally got grafted onto her instead of being a sorta will-based thing. As far as I understood it the Fusion suit was basically a thick second layer of skin and aside from like her helmet that's just how she was gonna be for the rest of her life.

in Fusion they clearly hadn't decided the power armor worked via Sailor Moon physics yet

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

The Sharmat posted:

in Fusion they clearly hadn't decided the power armor worked via Sailor Moon physics yet

i really hope they go back on that because imagining Samus strapping on a giant three-ton set of space armor with a cannon attached to it is ten times cooler

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

all the metroid games are really good except for other m and metroid II. i hope miyamoto wasn't lying when he said they were gonna make more!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

samus is clearly disturbed. a creepy giant autist woman would be uniquely suited to stalking space and ceaselessly, wordlessly emptying planets of their life all alone as a career

is samus really that tall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

is samus really that tall

Yes

• Locked thread