Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005
can i trade some of my extra keepers for draft picks from the new teams

Le'veon Bell (12)
Jeremy Maclin (20)
Dennis Pitta (UD)
Jordan Reed (UD)
Keenan Allen (UD)
Nick Foles (UD)

leonlai86 fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

Shath Hole posted:

So I've never done a keeper league before, pardon my potentially stupid question...I am assuming that each teams keepers will be unavailable to draft? I also noticed in the OP it said Q/W/R/T, but on the site it's only W/R/T, is it a 1QB league or 2QB?

Thanks! Can't wait for this :dance:

we changed it to W/R/T flex this year, i'm pretty sure.

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005
Oh wait, when did we have a vote? I don't remember this.

Also, is there a place where I can see who is keeping whom? Helps with draft prep

speaking of draft: can we make it a different time? That's in the middle of dinner, also football

leonlai86 fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 29, 2014

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005
another topic of discussion:

do you think it would be more fair to push adding the QB flex to next season? the new teams are disadvantaged as it is, but they will be even more so since I don't know how many people are keeping QBs but if a large majority of us are, then it makes it much more difficult for them.

does that make sense? because we drafted in a one QB league last year so their draft positions may have been lower and therefore better value for a now essentially 2 QB league

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

Shath Hole posted:

Reviving this thread for the superbowl! Looks like it's going to be the new andre and myself.

Who is the new andre? Looks like it should be a good game :getin:

hello

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005
what a low scoring week so far. at least MNF will be interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

Shath Hole posted:

Congrats on the win, buddy! I thought Peyton was gonna pull it out there for me until the Pick 6 :(

He had me worried; I felt way better after that pick six

• Locked thread