Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I think seeing just about any metal show is an appropriate place to yell "SLAYERRRR" so is any time you are playing halo. I also think that yelling "WU-TANG" out the window of a moving car is an appropriate thing to yell at just about anybody.

I dunno what do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
If you've had it up to here and you just cant take it anymore!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i think yelling die in a [expletive] fire you [expletive] [vulnerable minority population] is appropriate sometimes. you can fill out the phrase with all sorts of colorful words!

Otacon

if i saw superman or spiderman i'd probably yell out "look it's superman!" or "look it's spiderman!" depending of course on which super hero was in my city at that time

Captain No-mates

The only time one is allowed to yell in public is one gets a 'yahtzee' in the popular dice game yahtzee. Even in this case the only thing you are allowed to tell is the word: 'yahtzee'. Please be careful citizens.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I got pulled over by the cops once for freestyle rapping with the windows open and saying something like "food for niggas" after passing by a watermelon stand outside a church's chicken. I wasn't starting poo poo, i was just being observant.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Captain No-mates posted:

The only time one is allowed to yell in public is one gets a 'yahtzee' in the popular dice game yahtzee. Even in this case the only thing you are allowed to tell is the word: 'yahtzee'. Please be careful citizens.

Yelling 'yahtzee' in a crowded theater is a crime and the police will arrest you

google THIS

it is completely appropriate to scream at the top of your lungs at random intervals in the middle of a restaurant where people are trying to eat and converse, but only if you are seated at the bar and there is a sports game on

or you are eighteen months old

Pizzatime

last time I remember yelling was when kids threw snow balls at my window for the third time in a row

Harthacnut

Yelling 'FIRE!' very loudly in crowded places is good because it keeps people alert and they often thank me for helping them stay vigilant

shin42k

I'm always on my porch yelling at the kids to get of the grass.

I Dunno

Help! Someone is being raped!

thewizardofshoe

anytime you and your 7th grade friends are playing the penis game

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Don't jump!!! You have so much to live for!

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Stop! Police!!

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

WORLDSTAR

Eye of Widesauron

I Dunno posted:

Help! Someone is being raped!

Pizzatime

when someone is about to get spotted in metal gear solid. GO BACK GO BACK NO HE'S TURNING GO RIGHT OH GOD SHOOT HIM

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
at one of my limp bizkit concerts for i am frederick durst irl

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
So we've missed the obvious one of it's OK to yell "BOMB" in an airport.

Pizzatime

A few examples of things you can always yell in any situation:

WATCH OUT, NINJAS!
IT'S BIGFOOT!
STAAAAAMPEEEEEDE!
TREASON!
BLASPHEMY!
BURN THE WITCH!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

when i'm out with the gf its:
THAT ISNT EVEN AN EROGENOUS ZONE!!

gingerberger

I like to come out of the bathroom and yell detailed descriptions of my stool.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
HAHA LOOK AT UGLY BABY

ulvir

Jett posted:

it is completely appropriate to scream at the top of your lungs at random intervals in the middle of a restaurant where people are trying to eat and converse, but only if you are seated at the bar and there is a sports game on

or you are eighteen months old

Stormyish

If you see a fist fight, you're required by law to scream
"ARE YOU REEEEAADDYY TO RUUUMMBBLLEEE?!?!"

gingerberger

If you see an attractive woman you're permitted to yell "I wanna get that pregnant!"

Looke

"Bus Wanker"

poverty goat

if you have tourettes

Sleepy Sip

bingo is a good one bc that could either be a bingo in the bingo game or you can pretend its your dog and thats his name

both are allowed

google THIS

it's a given that yelling "hurf de durf it's byob time!" will get you an instant impromptu flash mob in any situation

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sleepy Sip posted:

bingo is a good one bc that could either be a bingo in the bingo game or you can pretend its your dog and thats his name

both are allowed

I once yelled bingo when i didn't have bingo. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Sip

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I once yelled bingo when i didn't have bingo. lol

wow what a bingus

• Locked thread