Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

borderlands has 4 guns but a lot of different sets of numbers for those guns

why does this excuse it only having 4 guns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You guys really underestimate how bad Gearbox is

they're bad but chances are their game will actually work at launch so it's automatically better than bf hardline

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You guys really underestimate how bad Gearbox is

i know how terrible and lovely halo is and the sorts of junk its 'added' to gaming which far outweighs any of borderlands issues

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Video Viddy Games posted:

i know how terrible and lovely halo is and the sorts of junk its 'added' to gaming which far outweighs any of borderlands issues

Incorrect.

Dec 26, 2012

Video Viddy Games posted:

nope

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Halo is to this day easily the best shooter you can play on a modern console and probably even older ones.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

halo is cool and fun and odst is the best halo.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i am so not halos target audience because i just do not understand the love

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
yeah boy i can't loving wait for all the halo lovers to phase out the goldeneye lovers

put those loving grandpas out to pasture; halo is the new lovely old fps to write 20 page idylls about

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's cool how Borderlands 2 will get to the point where the only way to get weapons that will actually damage enemies to drop more than maybe once a month is to use an infinite gold keys cheat and open that sanctuary chest over and over for the next couple of hours.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sorry, Yoshi's Safari is the best lovely old FPS.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's cool how Borderlands 2 will get to the point where the only way to get weapons that will actually damage enemies to drop more than maybe once a month is to use an infinite gold keys cheat and open that sanctuary chest over and over for the next couple of hours.

according to gearbox and the morons on their forums, thats real challenge so suck it up buddy

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

matrix ripoff posted:

yeah boy i can't loving wait for all the halo lovers to phase out the goldeneye lovers

put those loving grandpas out to pasture; halo is the new lovely old fps to write 20 page idylls about

i dont even like goldeneye much

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't wait to play Desti...hahaha HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
if it is not better than 2 I will not play it

Gearbox gently caress you I just wanted to shoot a bunch of guns that did weird poo poo how did you gently caress the endgame and drop rates up so goddamn bad

it's just good enough to keep you playing till the endgame

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Silver Striker posted:

halo is cool and fun and odst is the best halo.

ODST is the coolest and you can tell the halo fanbase sucks because it gets zero love from those fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:agreed:

mcc gonna be painfully mediocre tho

• Locked thread