Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
B-b-b-b-but muh Blackbelt Boobman and Kung Fuh Jesus-chan...

Kidding aside, I'm kind of shocked you've decided to tackle the entire series. I mean, it's a perfect time since the 2.5HD Remix will come out in December (hi future people!), but you've got the balls of a Siberian tiger to do all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
You are restricting the flow of conversation! Down with your iron fist of commentary, let them loose to do as they will!

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
At this point, it's a little strange how that girl keeps crashing in on every KH LP. I have this very small idea of doing an LP on KH2FM, and now I can't help but picture a crazy woman bursting through my window with an oversized key and demanding a part.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
The Defender Shield and Wizard Relic have that low a drop chance? That's incredible to me, because I could swear that I got them in no time in vanilla KH, so many years ago.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
That Curious George line was pretty great, I have to say.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
This is the first video of yours I can actually say I watched all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed. Fantastic update.

EDIT: Also has anybody made the joke that Soul Eater is Cloud's ripped off wing, which is why he no longer has it in KH2?

Gologle fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Dec 26, 2014

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

jayman52 posted:

Good to hear and nobody has made that joke yet. Btw, can you tell me what you didn't like about the other episodes?

It has little to do with you and more to do with myself. You all sound like actual fans of the series and I'm really not because the fanbase ruined it for me years ago, so I tend to stay away from most anything involving actual fans of the series. Of course, there's going to be somebody saying: "It's stupid to dislike a game solely because of its fanbase", but I invested WAY more of my liking of the series and my time into the fanbase than I should have, and coming to the realization about the people I was spending time around, both IRL and on the internet, was supremely horrifying.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
You've got it backwards.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I mean, we've already got another LP of it, but on the other hand, that one didn't REALLY use the overpowered abilities.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
You really don't need Days to understand KH2 at all though. Like, the most important thing would probably be Axel's friendship with Roxas and how far he'll go to keep Roxas, but you could already glean plenty of that from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

jayman52 posted:

Yes, yes we will mess with the command deck and make ourselves brokenly overpowered eventually. Just give us time.

lol no u wont i remmber ur streams

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
And not outright die like you did so very, very, VERY many times.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I wonder how well you'll take it when your summer vacation comes to an end.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Well, they don't exist, so the food probably just goes into a portal into the realm of darkness. Heartless love ice cream.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Shiiiiet, you killed, skinned, and replaced jayman. Like, yeah, the dude was a dork and was 100% more of a fan of Kingdom Hearts than I liked, but you stole his entire internet life.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I imagine Goofy, being a father, has far more wisdom than Donald, being merely an uncle, and Sora, being a teenage boy trapped in anime.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
That guy speedran KH2 and took 45 minutes on Xemnas, I think he knows what he's talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Sora is way short. Also Xigbar really likes to drip hints doesnt he?
Not half the heroes they were indeed.

All in all I think Xigbar is one of the more interesting characters in the series. He always knows so much more than what he reveals, and isnt a monologuing vague and boring black hole of a character about it.

Actually, compared to two of the chucklefucks Sora is competent as gently caress. He saved the universe twice, they just got owned.

• Locked thread