Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
Lets cook MOTHER themed lunches for wednesday and then post the pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

What kind of stuff do you think is in a "Skip Sandwich"? I'm thinkin Skippy peanut butter maybe.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

http://www.wikibound.info/wiki/List_of_recovery_items_in_Mother
http://www.wikibound.info/wiki/List_of_recovery_items_in_EarthBound
http://www.wikibound.info/wiki/List_of_recovery_items_in_Mother_3

Official pics of MOTHER food exist, but ill be taking liberties to pull off strawberry tofu

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

peanut cheese bar

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Wow, I'm loving old!

There was something awesome about renaming Ness after myself and King after my family dog.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Can't wait for Ness to be announced for smash on Wednesday. Happy birthday

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm gonna vomit in celebration and then smack my vomit with a baseball bat until I get homesick.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

lets all eat a bowl of gruel and one bottle of water

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

i'm very confused, I'm european and earthbound only came out last year

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm waiting for the US price to drop so I can get another physical copy, because all SNES games have become ungodly expensive. We're to the point now that sports games in 1993 cost more than sports games that came out two years ago.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Delivery guy here

Yes I will totally take a billion of the magic tarts you lugged with you

But I can only fit 3 at a time even though last time you made me carry a bazooka and a yogurt machine that smelled really bad and a a large pizza

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

mabels big day posted:

Can't wait for Ness to be announced for smash on Wednesday. Happy birthday

I can't wait for Wednesday to come and go without Nintendo even acknowledging the franchise.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm waiting for the US price to drop so I can get another physical copy, because all SNES games have become ungodly expensive. We're to the point now that sports games in 1993 cost more than sports games that came out two years ago.

I don't know what games you're referring to, but NBA Live 95 is legitimately more fun than sports games that came out 2 years ago so this makes sense.

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
https://www.starmen.net

Best Regards,
RG

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
lol if you're not making trout yoghurt

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

metricchip posted:

I can't wait for Wednesday to come and go without Nintendo even acknowledging the franchise.

i too expect a major japanese corporation to take a business day to acknowledge a poo poo game that no valuable consumers care about.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm going to recreate calling Mach Pizza and getting a pizza after three minutes by walking to Little Caesar's and getting a pizza there

also i'm going to cross off "Little Caesar's" on the box and write "Mach Pizza"

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 24, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

i'm going to recreate calling Mach Pizza and getting a pizza after three minutes by walking to Little Caesar's and getting a pizza there

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Spoilers: delisauce is mostly mayonnaise.

Please PK Startstorm this retard.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

zen death robot posted:

The Luxury Jerky is gonna be tough to do since Louisgod bought it all up
shoulda made your own months ago, scrub

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

The Luxury Jerky is gonna be tough to do since Louisgod bought it all up

That caveman loves Louisgod

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dongslayer. posted:

i too expect a major japanese corporation to take a business day to acknowledge a poo poo game that no valuable consumers care about.

Judging by the amount of Mother based merchandising that is available and frequently purchased, it's not that there are no valuable consumers, it's that Nintendo doesn't know how to monetize it.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

im going to have a cup of lifenoodles (i bought udon noodles, welsh onion, shiitake mushrooms and tofu), strawberry tofu, hot spring egg (softboiled egg, to go w/ the noodles) and a can of fruit juice

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I ate a Burger with a Bag of Fries, does that count?

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Starhawk64 posted:

did you pay 22 dollars for them

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

No Such Thing posted:

peanut cheese bar

This.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

dendy crew posted:

in obama's america

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

dendy crew posted:

Five Guys

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I'm going to put Ketchup on all my food to heal myself more easily.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i'm going to start fights with people and then eat rock candy covered in condiments (little earthbound trick for u guys)

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Sugar is a condiment. Why can't putting sugar on everything make it as good as sugar-coated rock candy?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

RichardGamingo posted:

https://www.starmen.net

Best Regards,
RG

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm adopting Richard Gamingo.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

dendy crew posted:

im going to have a cup of lifenoodles (i bought udon noodles, welsh onion, shiitake mushrooms and tofu), strawberry tofu, hot spring egg (softboiled egg, to go w/ the noodles) and a can of fruit juice

Cooking with dendy

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I am going out tomorrow to buy ingredients for Wednesday, I'm not going to say too much about what I have planned, but this is an exciting time for the mother franchise and for imp zone.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

I'm sorta disappointed to learn that the peanut cheese bar and trout yogurt were made up for the english translation, and that they swapped the alcohol into the protein shake. It's like those vanishing riceballs in the pokemon cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjphanrGEKQ

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd say you paid half of $22 but if you got the regular hamburger that's actually a Double Hamburger

Gimbal lock posted:

they swapped the alcohol into the protein shake.
that explains why the monkey in talah rama's maze that wants the Protein Drink says "am I too young to drink it?" if you refuse to give one to him

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Gimbal lock posted:

I'm sorta disappointed to learn that the peanut cheese bar and trout yogurt were made up for the english translation, and that they swapped the alcohol into the protein shake. It's like those vanishing riceballs in the pokemon cartoon.

if you want to drink alcohol for lunch at work in tribute to an intimately mediocre RPG then believe with all your heart

for most goons that might just be every wednesday

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Starhawk64 posted:

Needs to have been scrounged out of a garbage can

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Earthbound is gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread