Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

i need tobuy burriot for tummy, so not hungry anymore? wil go, despiteee encouragemetn not to. riding bike, have lights ND HELMET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
please dont ride a bike intoxicated :(

Petr
burrito is not worth it

posting smiling
bike on, brave goon.

bacalou

i got a burrito today and it was soooo worth it

good luck op

pogi

dont do it drive to memphis instead i'll provide u fod and shelter

Senior Management

I too need burrito but can't acquire one.

SpamPudding

:peanut:
I have tacos, but no burritos, sorry. Bike on you crazy pig slut.

GEExCEE

stuff your mighty belly my friend

Petr
pig slut lisa is going to get run over by a truck and you're all going to feel awful

Afro Doug

A toyota corolla is ripped apart by machine gun fire as pig slut lisa rolls through a red light on her bike. She yells out, " I'mm genting ab burrisho, you son ob a binsh!!! mothmer funcker!!!"

Peanut Butler

BABY HUNGEY

Peanut Butler

GEExCEE

uaaah

Stormyish

why do you have that on hand

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dammit, now I want a burriot

Peanut Butler

Stormyish posted:

why do you have that on hand

chicks dig rude muscley babies

Stormyish

Christmas Present posted:

chicks dig rude muscley babies

you need to call the police if that is happening

deep dish peat moss

Afro Doug posted:

A toyota corolla is ripped apart by machine gun fire as pig slut lisa rolls through a red light on her bike. She yells out, " I'mm genting ab burrisho, you son ob a binsh!!! mothmer funcker!!!"

Stormyish

Lisa blows past a cop doing 55 in a 45 area on their trike. The cops begin pursuit, microphones blaring "stop" and "pull over," leaving Lisa only to retort with " Fukk u pig cop dogss u cnt even draw a pig iTS A CERCLE AND TRANGLE DUMMY"

Senior Management

create hostage situations and demand burroit + helecopter

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i m back, in had a pizxza by the slice instaead, i am safe, thuogfh my front lihgt neweds charging

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Afro Doug posted:

how did ypu tell the future :stare:

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

i m back, in had a pizxza by the slice instaead, i am safe, thuogfh my front lihgt neweds charging

:peanut::yum:

Petr
a serial killer will break into your house tonight because you biked intoxicated

City of Glompton

pig slut lisa posted:

whew glad you are safe+full of pizza

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Today I ate 8 hot wings and filled the rest with coffee and coors light. Should have had the burriot wit wackamole

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Afro Doug posted:

joke_explainer

Afro Doug posted:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

same

pig slut lisa

irl is good

haha so this was real after all and not just a dream

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i guess it's good that i'm not dreaming about posting on byob but still

ron color
notice how the dog is only happy when theres not something on he's head.
same with oigslutlisa and a burriot

Captain No-mates

pig slut lisa posted:

haha so this was real after all and not just a dream

lol everything worked out okay

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
this thread was excellent before the corgi photos, and now its loving awesome

pig slut lisa

irl is good

tonight no burriot, no pizza, no bike, no drink, no noffing

soybean

i want htis as a gang tag

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

tonight no burriot, no pizza, no bike, no drink, no noffing

what will madison eet :ohdear:

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

rather have a burriot, honestly

• Locked thread