Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Is it just me or was Ben Affleck made in Ryu's image? Can't wait to see Batman Hadoken his foes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gert
ryu doesn't have a butt on his chin like ben does

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gert posted:

ryu doesn't have a butt on his chin like ben does

It's been mosiaced out beccause it's obscene

Disco_Bandit
hey PM me if any of y'all wanna get pregnant for free

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think noticing these things are first signs of becoming a homo. stay safe gay ghost

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

bawbzilla posted:

What if I want to pay for it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bawbzilla posted:

only if you'll also pay for the abortion.

Disco_Bandit

Ben Smash posted:

What if I want to pay for it

deal :*

Qwerinty posted:

only if you'll also pay for the abortion.

yes

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
OK so I have a contract here that says if I put out and you don't put a baby in me that you refund my money with interest

Disco_Bandit
if you try to collect i'll say my fingers were crossed and if that doesn't work i will commit suicide

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
So net gain, then

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

bawbzilla posted:

I love getting pregnant, especially for free. Usually twice a year is my limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Street Fighter VI: Pregnancy (set in the View Askewniverse)

• Locked thread