Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Eye of the spider it's poison in one bite oh look out, I'm an excellent fighter. The creepers and the zombies other mobs of the night, spiders give you some string and the eye, of the spider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Itsoo1 is the most epic thing in gaming music since the Mega Man Rap.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Ristolaz posted:

Eye of the spider it's poison in one bite oh look out, I'm an excellent fighter. The creepers and the zombies other mobs of the night, spiders give you some string and the eye, of the spider.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
sorry about your thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Concordat posted:

sorry about your thread

What.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Play Minecraft to Cook some Raw Fish because they Smell really Nasty

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

Play Minecraft to Cook some Raw Fish because they Smell really Nasty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Mom, Dad.....I've been diagnosed with Insemula.

Dec 26, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

Mom, Dad.....I've been diagnosed with Insemula.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

this video is actually hilarious thank you for posting lyrics from it so i can find it on my own through personal self discovery.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Is he one of the Epic Rap Battles of History guys

• Locked thread