Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

“I have a source that has just informed me that Nintendo have identified the leaker. He has been fired and is being sued. He does not work at ESRB itself. He was an employee of NoA, who was sending materials to the ESRB. This is a completely internal leak.”

Holy cow. Lives are being ruined and corporate espionage conducted over this game. Love it or hate it, you really gotta appreciate the passion that people have for Smash Bros that leads to this kind of high stakes drama. IT's all about the game, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
well you posted it with no source or corroboration, so it must be true

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

What a brave soul. I'll be keeping him in my prayers and I hope the rest of you will as well.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

romanowski posted:

What a brave soul. I'll be keeping him in my prayers and I hope the rest of you will as well.

He did what we all would've done

Took pictures of Candy Kong's tits

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

rip, he died like he lived: leaking poo poo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

He's a hero. If I could do anything, anything to help him, I would.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
this is what happens when you don't put mewtwo in

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

is this the guy who had the username ESRB69 on his game

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

matrix ripoff posted:

well you posted it with no source or corroboration, so it must be true

you're not allowed to lie on the internet

it's illegal

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gently caress you Nintendo of America

that was some fifth-grader's uncle

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

Not going to lie, I loving love Smash Bros.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Mobzy posted:

Not going to lie, I loving love Smash Bros.

haha said that you love loving smash bros

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

Party game being played at a competitive level ftw

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hoodrich posted:

love loving smash bros

Byde
Apr 15, 2013

by Lowtax
Apparently pure and unadulterated fanservice is serious business in Nintendoland, where heads roll over leaking meme characters.

I guess this happens when their main console is proclaimed dead from start to finish.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Byde posted:

I guess this happens when their main console is proclaimed dead from start to finish.
you're dead

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Byde posted:

Apparently pure and unadulterated fanservice is serious business in Nintendoland, where heads roll over leaking meme characters.

Chill out, dude.

Dec 26, 2012

Byde posted:

Y-Hat posted:

you're dead

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Byde posted:

Get out. Get. OUT.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Byde posted:

hioly poo poo...........

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Byde posted:

jesus christ

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hope whoever leaked it gets sent to the loving poorhouse over this whatever happened to INTEGRITY.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

romanowski posted:

Get out. Get. OUT.

Not his fault that you can't handle the truth :smuggo:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

why are they still leaking doesn't nintendo have a couple of plumbers on standby

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

SirPhoebos posted:

Not his fault that you can't handle the truth :smuggo:

Don't even play with me right now, kid. I'm NOT in the mood. You DON'T want to see me mad.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
the wii u is winning this console war. maybe not in sales but in FUN

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone post a picture of Dr PeePee.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i don't know who that is but google thinks its this guy and i think google is probably right

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
the utter disbelief, the embarrassment, the sudden and final knowledge that this kiss can never last, nor will it lead to the warm comforts of a lifelong romantic partner, and finally knowing that this is God's way of mocking him - by giving him the most fleeting, sweet taste of a real life

god drat that's some good schadenfreude

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

i don't know who that is but google thinks its this guy and i think google is probably right

that's mew2king, who infamously jizzed on a dude's bed when staying over for a Smash tournament

Dr PeePee is this dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seshoho Cian posted:

that's mew2king, who infamously jizzed on a dude's bed when staying over for a Smash tournament

Dr PeePee is this dude

Thank you.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

the utter disbelief, the embarrassment, the sudden and final knowledge that this kiss can never last, nor will it lead to the warm comforts of a lifelong romantic partner, and finally knowing that this is God's way of mocking him - by giving him the most fleeting, sweet taste of a real life

god drat that's some good schadenfreude
he's literally autistic and probably reacting to sudden unexpected physical contact

you can keep projecting tho

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

why do so many nerds literally have neckbeards? like you would think at this point they would get that it's an undesirable look

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
i'm literally gay and would react similarly

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

romanowski posted:

why do so many nerds literally have neckbeards? like you would think at this point they would get that it's an undesirable look

*looks at photo album of 18 year old self*

oh no

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

romanowski posted:

It's a pain in the rear end to shave off.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

The Protagonist posted:

I'm the black dude's arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

memy posted:

I'm the black dude's arm

that's a nice looking arm

• Locked thread