Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Now I've only got some minor poo poo left, one more talent tree quest, finishing off the heart to hearts, and I've got everyone's affinity almost max. I thought the levels went beyond 99 but they don't, I was kinda disappointed because that dragon guy is rough. Not the one that you fight after fully rebuilding colony six, the one on the mountain.

Then I gotta go do the final boss which might be easy because my guys are all 99.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

yo i played xenoblade for about 30 minutes and got sick of cutscenes and havent gone back to it

hth

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

yo i played xenoblade for about 30 minutes and got sick of cutscenes and havent gone back to it

hth

Ot's worth playing but I just wish they made the textures not poo poo because it can look very muddy.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i aint gonna let it get to me im just gonna t'reap
down at pumpkin hill gotsta find my lost piece

Dec 26, 2012

good work, op, you successfully wasted a shitload of time

Dec 26, 2012

but enough about making this thread

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Jesu Cristo, que gasto de tiempo.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Psycobladder posted:

Jesu Cristo, que gasto de tiempo.

Donde esta la zapataria?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

cool

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008
Xenoblade is a really enjoyable game but all the extra stuff including rebuilding the colony is just a horrible tedious slog that no one in their right mind would even consider doing.

Congrats.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Final boss night posting motherfukers!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

reap his taint

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

stay true, gamer

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
gay bad game

Soral
May 30, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

gay bad game

gay bad poster

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Soral posted:

gay bad poster

:downsbravo:

Soral
May 30, 2009

- a picture of u

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Soral posted:

gay bad poster

Holy poo poo...!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
It is done Zanza has been pwnZ0rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

never been a fan of zenosaga/blade whatever, but good job for stickin it through, taint reap. games like this test your patience and willpower and it seems you arent lacking either

• Locked thread