Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
you're loving retarded. Kenny is the best bro, the most logical person in the situation, and he looks like Big Boss after he got that beard. If you disagree with Kenny, you're probably a loving mouth-breather who likes getting yelled at by assholes like that army bitch and her retard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

this is all true

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you played TWD long enough to get attached to any of the characters, you are a human being.

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

you're loving retarded. Kenny is the best bro, the most logical person in the situation, and he looks like Big Boss after he got that beard. If you disagree with Kenny, you're probably a loving mouth-breather who likes getting yelled at by assholes like that army bitch and her retard dad

:baby:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you played TWD long enough to get attached to any of the characters, you are a human being.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Or at all

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

So does Clementine GET. BITTEN. and then the baby has to choose whether or not to shoot her?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

qnqnx posted:

Or at all

Yeah sorry, but when you make 5 figgies working in IT, you can afford to make up your own mind about videogames. Sorry about your poorness.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lol did they really give her a baby to watch after, because TWD has to have a story where the main character is just trying to protect someone innocent

i bought season two today anyway because they actually have all of it out and it was ten bucks

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Bobby The Rookie posted:

So does Clementine GET. BITTEN. and then the baby has to choose whether or not to shoot her?

oh poo poo well guess i'll go play that then

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah sorry, but when you make 5 figgies working in IT, you can afford to make up your own mind about videogames. Sorry about your poorness.

I made my own mind
The TWD games are boring

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol story driven "games"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't play this ridiculous Dad Fantasy trash, OP, so I'm afraid I sided with no one.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I sided against Kenny when wanted to kill the old guy, but only because I knew zombies were really easy to kill even if he had died. For some stupid reason, Kenny acted like me not wanting to kill a fat old was some sort of Ultimate Betrayal!! or something

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Lol. That's my chicken pot pie kenny! Stupid poor fag! gently caress, South Park and Matt Parker/Trey Stone are so epic and south park is still good today unlike Family Guy and Simpsons.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
shacked up with jack from mass effect. no regrets

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

if i'm gonna play a visual novel, then i'm gonna do it right and play one with real anime characters not this fake poo poo

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Kenny is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Lol. That's my chicken pot pie kenny! Stupid poor fag! gently caress, South Park and Matt Parker/Trey Stone are so epic and south park is still good today unlike Family Guy and Simpsons.

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Kenny is epic.

I'm not gay, but I want him to destroy my rear end.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

i didnt play this turd

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

lmao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

i didnt play this turd

Its not a turd, and you can watch Pewdiepie play it for free. Check it out https://www.pewdiepie.net

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Stay awesome bros! Mahaaaaa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Pewdiepie posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

Its not a turd, and you can watch Pewdiepie play it for free. Check it out https://www.pewdiepie.net

okay this i can get into

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Kenny goes senile in the second season. It's hosed up but I think its true.

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
i wanted them all to die i wanted to kill every supporting character. gently caress i really, really hated every npc in that game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive never played this garbage

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive played enough games to know whats good without wasting my time playing them

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
it's bad and i hate it but the finale for season 2 is out so i gotta go play it soon

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

If you sided with anyone but Kenny in the Walking Dead it doesn't actually matter because every choice the game presents you with is a meaningless illusion presented to the "player", to fool them into thinking they're doing anything but pressing "continue" in a poorly written ugly movie.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

i too have stronger feelings for fictional people than real life people

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I liked season 1 but I'm afraid if you make it any more grimdark it loops back into being hilarious and I won't play season 2 for that reason

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ekster posted:

I liked season 1 but I'm afraid if you make it any more grimdark it loops back into being hilarious and I won't play season 2 for that reason

playing season 2 and i can confirm this is the case

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
Ya it's bad. a loving baby. what.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my dads name is kenny

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
this thread is not game related