Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

matrix ripoff posted:

the wolf among us is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

playing twd makes me wish for more sam and max (freelance police)

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Scyther posted:

If you sided with anyone but Kenny in the Walking Dead it doesn't actually matter because every choice the game presents you with is a meaningless illusion presented to the "player", to fool them into thinking they're doing anything but pressing "continue" in a poorly written ugly movie.

incorrect, there are 5 completely different endings

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Terror Sweat posted:

incorrect, there are 5 completely different endings
is there an ending where you aren't a bad poster?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Tekopo posted:

is there an ending where you aren't a bad poster?

suck my dick

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

suck my dick
with gusto

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

season two episode 4 is a giant turd on a poo poo game. i hope the russians killed everyone except the the black guy.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

i shot kenny, dwi :smug:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Tekopo posted:

i shot kenny, dwi :smug:

There are many opportunities to shoot Kenny and the only right one is in the S2 finale because it's also an act of siding with him insofar as it's what he would've done if he weren't so out of it.

Why do I get so sad about pixels? :(

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
kenny never forgave me for wanting to kill his dumb kid

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

i looked up the kenny ending and lol, it removes the entire reason why i shot kenny in the first place, season 2 is complete poo poo compared to season 1

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
These games were cool and tense and good and I'm not too cool to admit that I enjoyed playing them

i need to punch
Aug 27, 2004

Grimey Drawer
season 1 loving rules and season 2 felt pointless and meandering and just generally poo poo compared to 1. this is the truth just in case anyone was confused by all the edgy humor and hyperbole in this thread! game on, goons!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MalcolmXmas posted:

season 1 loving rules and season 2 felt pointless and meandering and just generally poo poo compared to 1. this is the truth just in case anyone was confused by all the edgy humor and hyperbole in this thread! game on, goons!

It's bad and made for zombie loving simps.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Kenny was the only person not to side with me at the end of season 1 cause I didn't come running for his fuckin kid at the very beginning of the season, thanks for nothin oval office

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

wait what how did kenny not die at the end of season 1? I can't be assed to play season 2 to find out thanks

also he was an rear end in season 1 but could be useful at times

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Ekster posted:

wait what how did kenny not die at the end of season 1? I can't be assed to play season 2 to find out thanks

also he was an rear end in season 1 but could be useful at times

Kenny is immortal, every time he dies no matter how brutal he usually returns in the next episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

It's bad and made for zombie loving simps.

• Locked thread