Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Let me summarise GamerGate for you:
Anita: How come it's always Mario rescuing the princess, and never the other way around?
Gamer: I will rape and murder you, you whore!
Calm, rational gamer: You once said that Link had a blue hat, when clearly he has a green hat. There for I will ignore anything you have to say. You whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
The point is that Rick is a garbage person who'd rather do poo poo like turn himself into a pickle than deal with his problems in an adult, responsible manner.
Quelle surprise, the internet ignores this in favour of "Pickle Rick is awesome!"

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Len posted:

No? I've never needed it for miniatures before and then I just was shipped resin and it's different and I don't like it.

Unless I've been assembling minis wrong for ten years? Because if so goddamn it Past Len for not learning this before now

Nah, metal and plastic miniatures are good to go from the box, so you've probably been assembling them right. It's just resin models that have this mold release guck on it. It's not directly obvious, but if you don't wash it off, glue won't set properly and paint will just sort of pool on the mini.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I see GW are bringing back the squats.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

That was...wow. We have three stills, a single hard rock track and a 90s fire gif and goddammit we're gonna drag that poo poo out into a 3 minute video!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
This thread is like a halfway house between the uptight posh posting of the bad thread, and the syphilitic scrunt-posting of the skeleton thread.

(Is the bad thread still bad, or has it, gw-like, turned less bad?)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Fun calves fact of the day: back in the 17th century, big, shapely calves were considered very manly and handsome, and if you were a big manly man, you wore tight hose to show off your calves. This led some who were challenged in the calves department to purchase fake calf inlays to wear underneath their hose.

E: Also, the Swedes, as they went rampaging through Germany during the 30 years war, were considered weird and backwards since they wore straight pants that didn't show off their calves.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
You guys are being weird. The dog-taurs were cute and goofy, and none of them had DDD-size balloon tits or chainmail thongs so who gives a poo poo?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
The universal solution: Drop the painter in a volcano.

...makes me miss the incel thread.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Like you'd refuse head just because it's too big. gently caress's sake.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
There's a bit in Daemon World where a slaaneshi Daemon Princess walks by a coke-fueled 24/7 orgy pit and basically goes "loving noobs".

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Trust da forze, Lugnutz

that's star trek right?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
battletech has like a 1:3 awesome-to-stupid ratio on mech design

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
For someone chained naked to a shambling monstrosity she seems pretty calm about it.
"Eh, it's a living."

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf2tBFfMLMk

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, is it a ridiculously thicc tau wearing the shattered remains of her battlesuit, or is it a regular tau in a battlesuit with a novel and inappropriate armor scheme?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
30 new posts in the Unspiration Thread! And quelle surprise it's a food derail!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

PinheadSlim posted:

This is why I always gently caress with the idea of using converted historical tanks for Imperial Guard. So far I'm thinking British Cromwells or Russian KVs, anything that's box shaped with tons of rivets and preferably an extra thicc cannon. Wide, flat surfaces are great for adding sponsons.

It's not that much cheaper than a Leman Russ and it's a lot of work, but who knows? Maybe one day I'll walk into Michaels or whatever and the model kits will be on clearance.

Are you in luck motherfucker! There's actually a tank nearly identical to the KV-2 released for Epic Armageddon - the Ragnarok.

So grab a couple of these and some 28mm french WWI infantry, call it a Deathkorps of Krieg detachment and play WH40K at like 1/3 the price.

Mr. Sunshine fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 6, 2019

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

PantsOptional posted:

“Black Trumplar Space Force”

Is he touching the Orb?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Little Sister and Big Grandaddy

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

More sensible design than the original.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

minema posted:

This is my sister-in-law! She only started working at GW in the spring and had never done any painting before that.

Your sister-in-law should get that skin condition looked at.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sir, this is the abortion thread.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
This is a joke that's been run into the ground too long and become a doke (dead joke)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Heh, I got a lunt av. Thanks, anonymous lunt av donator.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
No-one wants to see your ossicles, Moola.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
They call him Count Baculua - the terror of Transylvania.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Len posted:

The first eyes I did were both staring directly at his nose. That was attempt 4 or 5?

Quick and dirty way to paint decent eyes - paint a white blob roughly where the eye should be. Paint a black line down the middle of the white. Slowly, a bit at a time, paint skin colour from the edges and inwards, until the eye is the size you want it.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Indirect fire shitposting.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Winklebottom posted:

Aleguzzler Gargant

That's what they call a giant these days? Like, for real?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Cumguzzler is Open

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Also, I don't get the Nounverb Verbnouner naming standard GW is going for these days. High Elves are now Transcendent Over-Aelves? For trademark reasons? Okay, but now the third party kit manufacturers are just gonna call their stuff High Elves, and everyone will understand what the gently caress they mean.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Z the IVth posted:

What I don't understand is this person put so much effort into a fantastic paint job, but couldn't spend 5 minutes to rim the bases properly before photography?

A proper rimjob often takes more time than just 5 minutes.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Z the IVth posted:

:hmmyes: Using a bigger brush helps.

I mean, I've heard a lot of weird American slang, but "Gene Simmons has a big brush" is a new one.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
If you want a vision of the future, imagine misaligned cybernetic legs and butt implants, forever.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Crackbone posted:

PIN YOUR TAINTS

There's a name for that, but gently caress me I'm not gonna have "taint piercing" in my search history so make up your own word.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I will believe that unconditionally.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

And anything in your imagination can have bomb rear end titties

I like my coffee like I like my women - big, dark and with bomb rear end titties.

e:

Mr. Sunshine fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Brock Samsonite posted:

OK Unspiration Thread, what is the name of the thrash metal album cover that this feller is featured on? I'll go first...

WE CAME TO DEVOUR YOU LAST

Metal up my rear end