Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's obviously a Hetzork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lord Hypnostache posted:

This is one of those pictures, where you find something new every time you look at it. Like the marine fumbling with his knife in the background. Or the spike on the flamer. Or the grenades on top of the two-barrelled bolter. Or the weird grip the front marine has on the combiplasmameltathing.

I kinda wanted to do a squad of doofusmarines a little like this. Give one guy a scoped flamer, have someone trying to load a grenade into his bolter instead of his magazine, etc. Then I realized I didn't want to spend $texas on a lovely joke.

even moreso than I already had by buying GW products

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

Name one black character who isn't a Salamander.

A lot of ADB's books have dark-skinned characters. Isn't there a black sigmarine cavalry model too?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MasterSlowPoke posted:

A window into SRM's future:

This looks like that one Russian dude's fan art where everyone just looks so drat happy.

Please GW let this guy draw all 40k art from now on.
:nws: for hairy Astartes dong.

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 04:57 on May 16, 2017

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

muggins posted:

That artist is actually a woman, I believe. Some weird pieces but I agree that mini reminded me of it. I actually really like her art.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm pretty sure he's also the guy who spent literally thousands of pounds making modded vehicles which ranged from the cool to the incredibly stupid.

This is the only one of (I think) his creations I still have saved, but he also made a lot of tanks with like ten turrets. In fact, pretty much all of his creations could be summarised as "just playing one on the field one would be about 90% of your points."

That was Grey Death or something lame like that. I think they both frequented Dakka around the same time.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY RETURN JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW EDITION

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's even a guy in the main thread who has proudly shown his painted Tau that includes the titty sniper.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Escher men are supposed to be shriveled, weak morons so it actually fits a portion of the player base pretty well

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Safety Factor posted:

Holy poo poo, that guy on the right. :laffo:

That's av material

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is someone's Blood Bowl team. It's Amazons.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Those birds are amazing. They should be the Big Guys on a Scrunt BB team.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A-bad-'un

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you scroll down he has good pics from his vacation to puffinland.

Then more fetish models.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Don't post pics of my mother

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When your painting is so bad it becomes racially insensitive

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoever did those just needs to always keep one of his white models around to prove he's not racist, just a bad painter

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Synthbuttrange posted:

What snake kits?

The new tittyaelves from AoS

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I fail to see the problem here. For all we know this is how the Salamanders dress on their off days. I'm a little sad that he forgot the red eyes though.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're going to eat this piss-flavored candy cane before my pupil finishing sliding off, or else!

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cat Face Joe posted:

What's the issue here?

Kurze's head is still attached

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a thread for posting fun things in. If you require a page of rules as to what does or doesn't belong then I am sorry.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone post your britches right now, let's clear this up.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Something something head-cannon

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The look when u trying to shoot an arrow but you forgot your quiver and also yo titty keep falling out

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That nails the feeling of Nurgle, and at the same time if I saw it on a table I'd really want to smash it to pieces with a hammer. A good job.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LashLightning posted:

Possible that they just don't want to pay Harrison Ford for his likeness, and thus we get a duff model.

You're right, clearly they didn't want to use Harrison Ford's likeness

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LashLightning posted:

"Images on packaging" could be treated differently than actual product in his labyrinth of a contract deal? I was just offering it as a possibility. :shrug:

Just funnin' ya, pal. Might as well dehumanize yourself and face to lovely models.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

:v: Holy poo poo, wait until I show the guys at the club this fukkin sw8 thing I'm building!

:reject: Ugh, why isn't that painted?

Why'd you change your user name, Grey_Death?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

A StuG and a Hetzer are different in role, though? The StuG is an assault gun, the Hetzer is a tank destroyer.

Doesn't matter since that's a Jagdpanther

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

E: Oh, yeah, same vehicle. :doh: I've never heard it called anything but a Hetzer. But I don't really do Historicals so maybe in that community it's more common?

It's not the same vehicle in any way. I am an authority on the subject because I can look at pictures and spot differences, and also because I own a Hetzers Gonna Hetz shirt.

Jagdpanzer and Jagdpanther are two different things. Jagdpanzer is just a generic term for a tank destroyer, while the Jagdpanther is a Jagdpanzer that was built on the chassis of the Panther tank. There was also a Jagdtiger. Two guesses which chassis that was based on.

It's not the Tiger

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Apr 3, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SteelMentor posted:

All I know about WW2 German tanks is that they were way too big and complicated, and that weirdo nerds get a stiffy over them

They were overrated as hell on the grand scale and dinguses can't get over that. Which leads to...

Those are US parts but it still counts

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 3, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

E: What am I supposed to be reacting to here? It's a goddamn mess, I see nothing that I can really identify other than some pretty poorly-made spaced armor (and don't give me any crap about how it's a field-installed expedient, there's a drat Imperialis on it) which doesn't strike me as a Nazi thing per se?

We're reacting to the fact that they glued an entire new suspension system to the outside of the tank that will make it sit 6 feet off the ground. It counts because it's a terribly-imagined mashup of WWII and 40k and whoever made it, although they are not painting Balkenkreuz on their tanks, is still a doofus.

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Apr 3, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ilor posted:

To be fair, this one is actually just bad Photoshop.

For now at least...

Moola posted:

This page sucks you dumb dorkpanzers

Let's brawl, boney.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm done with tank chat after this, but the answer is "Tiger II/Koenigstiger", which was much more influenced by the Panther than the Tiger.

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 4, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It makes perfect sense when you think about it. Both the Orks and the Nazis are war-loving races with green skin that speak in guttural broken English, cobble ramshackle equipment together out of scrap, and reproduce by spores.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kaza42 posted:

It seems pretty clearly trying to ape ww2-era tanks. I'm getting a sherman vibe from it, but can't say exactly why (other than perhaps the color). Spare tank treads were used as extra armor on tanks, and so were sandbags and other "stuff we can strap onto a tank" materials. It's not great armor, but the difference between "completely penetrated front armor" and "mostly destroyed front armor" can keep you alive.

We made a no-tank pact. Please remove this post, as it offends my sensibilities.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's because he killed his wife.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

like it isnt a good joke or anything but you calling it out for offending you is giving it way more visibility than it deserved so congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ijyt posted:

It isn’t funny because Monty Python is trash garbage.