Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

Cataphract posted:

No guys, it's totally ok cause the Imperium are actually nazis, see. Now to start painting my Cu Clux Cadians, they like to lynch xenos.

We saw a lot of these shirts at NoVA. If taken out of context these shirts could be confused for something worse than a wargamers convention...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Some of those ridiculous land raiders are really cool, if not a bit cheesy with flames and eagles. Though, this is 40k. Have you seen the flying shrines and space pope? I know when I was trying to sell my friends on 40k they all agreed that the land raider needed a bug turret on top. Something like a predator and a vindicator smashed together and put on a land raider chassis. Sadly, our local scene was not into forge world, since I know there are some things like that out there somewhere.

I hate to always echo my brother, but I also like this guy.

Kinda like that adultswim game, robot unicorn attack. Except this is the :black101: version.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

They seem fine? Except they were photographed by the voyager probe.

WhiteOutMouse fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Oct 1, 2014

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

It just looks like a neat color scheme to me. Why so serious, Peztopiary?

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

A guy from my FLGS was approached(online?) by bluetable to paint for them. He would have to move from Tampa Florida to somewhere in Utah and get paid $10.00 an hour.

I don't know what kind of quality of life they assumed he had. Who the gently caress would accept that offer? Saddly I only heard this from the guy's friend. He was not at the tournament. I will ask him more details in the future.

Many of the local players look to him for painting. I'll t-image some of his recent uploads to facebook. He does not belong in this thread, just for context (though I bet some of you will hate the blood)

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

ijyt posted:

Happy to say no.

Oh, so you can say it is not that rape dog then? Strange that you have enough knowledge to speak with authority on the topic, probably because you are a bad person.
:v:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Looks like it was done in 2001.
I Google'd "United States Marine Corps themed Space Marine army" and found this on the first image result:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011209...thanComanse.htm

Individual pics here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040416194732/www.newwave.org/gw/eventscoverage/gtchicago050501/nathancomanse/index.html

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Those skulls are from the Temple of Skulls terrain piece. You get three face-halves in a set, I would assume he cast them, and probably that marine body if they are that expensive.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Ilor posted:

Is it just me, or are their heads disproportionately tiny?

They are a lot larger than normal dudes. So I guess their heads are kinda normal but their bodies are more hulked out with rage and demons or whatever. They are on 40mm bases.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

JcDent posted:

OHMYGOD

That's some claymation poo poo right there.

Oh man, these are bad. I have a feeling my brother would want an army of these guys, like how he prefers old school necrons.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

I'm trying to think back on how expensive cyclone missile launcher bits were. I think this conversion costs more than a new Exorcist.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

S User, Ap 3.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

That head bit is from the beastman spure. I dont think it was supposed to be a head, like some marker of something to top a staff.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Hmm, I missed that the quote from dakka mentioned that it was supposed to be Krang. I was at work when I read it but I had to post fast since I actually had some work to do.

At least it is source for those slightly younger than I who did not watch that cartoon.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Slimnoid posted:

I'm the screaming kneepads.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

It's like a metal slug boss.

I can see a campaign/special mission where you advance a few guardsman models and have to shoot out the guns as you go. I imagine they all pop off to show which you have killed.

WhiteOutMouse fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 7, 2016

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Len posted:

I think I'm more disturbed by the fact he gave his Rey figure a voice than a vagina.

Also how he imagined that Rey did not like the idea of getting a new body. Then he imagined her giving up, "I don't have a choice do I?

That's loving next level creepy. It's his fantasy that they don't want it and are forced to submit to his will.

I assume this is somehow related to hiding his mouth in every camera shot as well.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

His hands are too big, heroic scale or not.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Irate Tree posted:

It came from google search.

:chloe:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

"Converted dreadknight w/ Forgeworld parts. Conversion not painted."

I don't understand why it's holding a hunterkiller missile.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

My experience with Hitech is only one model I won in a grab bag or raffle, but the quality of resin and cast was really bad versus other stuff out there.

The greenstuff version is kinda a lovely way to promote a product because often it does not look anything like that when it comes out of the production line.

I bought an Avatar or War three headed hellhound to use as karanak a while back because the greenstuff pick was so cool. The detail on the model was bearly noticable and the pieces did not fit together. It was a learning experience.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

JcDent posted:

Warhammer Proxies group is something.

On my phone I thought it was a relic from a sunken ship.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

edit: drat phone posting*

WhiteOutMouse fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 9, 2017

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

"You're gonna like me when I'm... Funky."

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Codex: Lisa Frank

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

When life gives you Lemons a Ghost ark, make Lemonaid a Triarch Stalker:

*it came from ebay*

"We have four nice used figures so please see all pics for what is missing and what is there. The carnifex is missing a limb I think it also had the gun with it. The flyer which is quite small is missing an arm also and the other is glued back so will need some tlc. The other two appear to be quite nice but again see all pics as I might not even know what is supposed to be there as I know very little about these."

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

If we are going to nit pick it, they cared enough to do all the conversion and painting/basing but then did not clean up the base rim before taking all those pics.

Also he used boy legs on a warboss so he looks real funny. Maybe he rides his bike too much and his legs are all atrophied.
Also that 360 gif was an attempt...

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Latest catalog of Astarties Apparel has arrived I see.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

I see Diablo 3 angels.

And that fettish guy sure put a lot of wrok into his poo poo... Like does he make all the minis and terrain?

Sometimes you see people's work and you know with an edditor or censor you actually get better than just raw unchained art. Better as in way more people will enjoy/appreciate what you have done.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Anyone want to rehost dem tiddys for an old man without an Instagram?

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

I need to see one of those enamel soldiers or better yet the scrunt be applied to whatever program made that SRMs avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

Needs to drill the ear wax.