Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Harvey Mantaco posted:

why though

Barely :nws:

norcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

a7m2 posted:

jeanius

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Z the IVth posted:

Would it be generalisable across all genres of videos though? There are plenty of successful painting and craft channels that don't resort to having an intellectually impaired face on the thumbnails.

I would imagine it makes a lot of sense for outrage or reaction videos, but tutorial videos?

I do find it helpful because it's an auto-block for me. Now if only I could block these idiots from my search results rather than having to wait for them to pop up on the main page.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

isn't that basically just a french caesar?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

drat that's a big chair

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Crackbone posted:

PIN YOUR TAINTS

the new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018