Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

SRM posted:

I can't imagine much titillation from a 6mm model.

thats why you buy sets of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

just ship me all the bags of 64 random skulls

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Shouldn't it be on a stalk?

The stalk is inside.

don't ask

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Colonial Air Force posted:

So this is the one they guide you through painting:

And then they have some other "good" examples:

Reporting in to say I saw battletech played for the first time in real life and these images ring the outside of the box.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

What kind of ammo are these things shooting and where is it stored?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Frobbe posted:

i'm amazed they didn't put puffy lips on it too.

"Well of COURSE the roboskeleton should having a heaving pair of breasts! What do you even do here!?"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Hell yes medieval batmobile.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

JcDent posted:

I heartily agree and gently caress mathammer, that the wound calculation part made me sick to my stomach.

oh no...

I've hit

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Need that (mysteriously greasy) Kingdom Death money.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

ijyt posted:

This is something someone paid real money for.

hey bud you stepped in something there

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

They're not really for games, but you can find lots of 54mm, and larger stuff like 80mm and 1/16 that are excellent sculpts with well sculpted creasts, and they tend to be painted in the hobby kit area. Usually 1930s pinup types.

Maybe not for your games :heysexy:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

It looks like his legs got tangled and he's tripping on something and his dick fell out in front of the girls soccer team for extra embarrassment.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Safety Factor posted:

This is still a weird, wonky model. The pose and proportions seem really off.

"I can't reach this itch on my back!" he howled moments before tripping over the mystic Rune Stump.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

berzerkmonkey posted:

Wargaming Terrain Board : Lava Lake Warhammer/ D&D/ LOTR
$75 starting / $100 Buy It Now / $30 shipping

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:LAVA LAKE!:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

It's like I'm there!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

The big issue with separate board pieces is they give away distance.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

spectralent posted:

This is only really an issue if you use games where you can't premeasure stuff.

Right, a game that the board is advertised as being good for.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

At last: Thin-your-paints Orc

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

MasterSlowPoke posted:

This is really unfortunate.

Gone are the days when our hobby was generally considered for the mature, where W40K carried strong adult themes. Gone is any remnant where painting Citadel miniatures could be considered an art.

Coming are the days where our hobby will be viewed as grown men playing with children's toys. The intentions of purchase and ownership questioned and scrutinized... Men thought of as child predators before hobby enthusiasts while standing in the checkout line.

Citadel miniatures are now; officially; and hence forth... Children's toys. Congratulations to you GW, you are now; officially, and hence forth... A toy company. Your mantra of being "not a game company" is officially true and undeniable more then ever now.

Selling W40K kits to kids will not increase sales, it will not yield regular customers, it will not start kids on a path to greater "hobby" endeavors - it's the complete wrong demographic and to limited of exposure. Kids are far too fickle; have far too short of attention spans and generally only want what they see on TV - We're all royally fethed if GW starts making commercials that air on during children's cartoons.

This move is by far the most short sighted, ill conceived attempt at increasing sales that I've seen GW try. Mark my word this day... No one will benefit from this.

This is real good considering that GW has openly stated that their business plan is just a revolving door of teenage boys dumping their disposable income.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

You could have picked this guy for 7500 made with real diamonds apparently.

(phone posting so I'm not sure if there are any NSFW bits on there or not)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/270686286/the-face-of-war-unique-outsider-art?ref=shop_home_active_11

goddammit

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Zark the Damned posted:

Dammit Raging Heroes, you almost made a good model but then you chained some nekkid ladies to it:

JcDent posted:

gently caress, I didn't even notice that this is less of a Penitent Engine and more of Inquisitor's Whorehammers Pimp-Throne of Judgement.

What the gently caress, Raging Heroes. When members of SoB or the Ecclesiarchy go naked it is so they could wrap themselves in scrolls and die in glorious combat for the God-Emperor!

EDIT: You post that and not the literal slut altar of the succubi?

You'll want to click for big on the next one to drink in the details of the slavegirls pushing the thing

It's probably going to be stupid big, stupid expensive and I am horrified at the mere thought of painting. Better to buy an Imperial Knight and just hang pictures of naked ladies on it.

What are these even for.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

JcDent posted:

Their latest kickstarter, which is SoB, eldar, deldar and their WHFB counterparts. "Lust elves" is their name for the dark ones. It's a lot of titties and The Borg meet Kingdom Death. The SoB stuff is better, but a lot of non-troops stuff looks like an absolute paint to pain. And they have regular sexy nuns, for reasons.

However, none of that stuff is on sale yet, so it might just be a lot of overly ambitious renders.

Ah, I didn't know these were supposed to be GW proxies.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

Painting them with a huge raging boner and then showing them to all your friends. Whether they want or not.

"I notice you looking at my slut altar, you wanna see the detailed pubic hair I glued to the models ?" :heysexy:

*turns back to date; only woman shaped cloud of dust remains*

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Len posted:

I'll give that a check when I get home then. My favorite part of miniatures was always the building parts. Putting them together, making a thing to play on, and stuff like that. I'm not big on the actual painting side of things but this feels like the proper thread for homemade rough terrain. If you guys don't want me to poo poo it up I won't post things though.

You're not making GBS threads it up. This thread is primarily for poasting awful things like poorly green stuffed breasts on pony space marines. While your terrain isn't award winning, it's perfectly serviceable and I don't think you'd want to be lumped in with what normally goes here.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Moola posted:

I want a whole board like this

Honestly, its very good for wargaming. Very clean defined lines, well represented water for difficult terrain, an acceptable amount of cover but space for larger units. There's nothing to complain about here.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

How then to cope indeed.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

omnibobb posted:

I tried two different google searches for the werewolf that had the sculpted on penis. I am NOT doing a third.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Moola posted:

dick aside

he just looks like he's falling over

Cat Face Joe posted:

It looks like his legs got tangled and he's tripping on something and his dick fell out in front of the girls soccer team for extra embarrassment.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

also there's two not stars war threads currently talking about stars war

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK10F6iA8E

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Indolent Bastard posted:

The Harley Quinn is the best. New body 100% covered by old costume.

Creepy dude: "It's just so much better..."

Link for the lazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgOXwsNRPWI

im the numerous panning shots of the nude headless doll

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

LordAba posted:

Not a mini yet but:

Bang-Bang and Mr Milky.

I like that despite the powerful hips and thighs they still managed to sneak a crotch gap in there.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

JcDent posted:

Lol mantic.

In other news, GIRLYMAN LIVES!

Horrible, just horrible

Are those torches on his feet?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

JcDent posted:

Lol mantic.

In other news, GIRLYMAN LIVES!

Horrible, just horrible

oops almost forgot

im the tactical staff rock

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Hra Mormo posted:

I would give GW money for this.

I wouldn't and neither should any of you.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Now i want to know if someone made lovingly sculpted beholder anus.

Now i dont.

Pierzak posted:

Dat rear end :goatsecx:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Zark the Damned posted:

And here I was thinking Corvus Belli were meant to have been improving their game. Check out this totally suitable for the warzone outfit:

Setting the obvious issues with this model aside, the pose is bad and paint job is poo poo. Idiots have been clamoring for this model for months and CB still hasn't announced what it does.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i have always subscribed to the "can i explain this to my grandmother without being ashamed" school of gaming

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Warboot posted:

Also here's a little NSFW something a guy in my old Warmahordes meta came up with

This instant our first run in with this model and someone sculpting a dick on him.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

take it to a chat thread y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Zark the Damned posted:

I see Corvus Belli aren't getting any better. From their next wave of releases:

Cool looking Merc Sniper

This guy is a literal rapist in the comic.