Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Darth Walrus posted:

You know, the strip before this one is the first time we've seen anything approaching a malicious expression on Aurora's face. That's kind of scary from the all-powerful happy bundle of joy.

That's far from malicious. She looks like she's gently chiding Pasq's mom for the li'l rascal she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
> Life is a nightmare

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Alopex posted:

This glorious disaster of interpersonal relationships and motherfucking apocalypse is my new favorite comic.

I've been wondering how Alison's imagination-to-life things work, and then I remembered that she hosed up the red-to-green curtains when she was working with a dog next to her and holy gently caress that's clever. Current theory: the central cause of the apocalypse was Mr. Trianglini wishing with all his heart that his son would fail explosively and have the worst day ever.

You mean the ones in the auditorium? They were green because she wanted them to be the same color as Trisssh's skin.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Literally Kermit posted:

It's also the lull between story arcs!

I really like the latest update. Someone posted it in the bad webcomics thread recently, and said they didn't like it (the over all comic), probably because they took Ally's dialog at face value (or they just legit don't like it, which is ok, too).

The thing of it is, Ally just forgave the girl who directly caused the end of the world, and thus caused the deaths of Ally's family, one of her best friends, not to mention most of the others, and her very zombification.

True, Allison sided with Pasq when he confronted and dumped Aurora, but now she's making peace, and letting Aurora that she accepts her for who she is, which is one of the things that makes Ally Ally. Also she wants a cut in on that wish fulfillment poo poo, which is the other thing that makes Ally Ally.

Is being the guy who overanalyzes and overthinks the light-hearted romp of children surviving a horrible apocalypse the thing that makes Literally Kermit Literally Kermit

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Gob's usage of flipping people off will never not be funny

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Mr. Jones isn't having any of this poo poo.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I like how all of Ally's friends are lying dead or incapacitated neatly in a pile.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Are any of the characters, other than Mark and Katie, inspired by other people you know? If so what kind of horrible people do you hang out with

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I assume Pasq is wearing those clothes because that's the way Aurora still visualizes him

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Somebody finally partook of Peeplops's chicken :unsmith:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Christmas Present posted:

I don't know how old you are but I'm 32 and basically get used to it as time quickens and the years slip by instead of plod on.

The nice thing about that though is that rad comics I like seem to come out faster.

Also, death.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Pablo is pretty intense, I like his style.

Please think of an it hurts character that does not have the adjective intense as a character descriptor

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Pasqualo is absolutely the main villain in this cold, uncaring world

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is this also the first time that Trisssh kills something successfully?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I thought It Hurts was a quirky comic, nothing too special, then
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=040-allison-vs-pasqualo
I knew it was truly special

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I'd just like to point out that tomorrow in-comic time it'll be Pasq's birthday.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is it the end of the world if children are able to plan their birthday parties and execute their dumb ideas to make it possible?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I've only done half of those things today.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
How did Pasq's folks get together

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
RIP earth

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Peeplops is just doing what he's always wanted to do :unsmith:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Mark went to heaven

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I really dig the aesthetic for hell what with being done with crayons. That poo poo probably takes ages to draw

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
The longest steady stream of pee I've ever done was just a bit over two minutes so I could probably pull it off assuming Pasqualo talks quickly

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Mods namechange me to King Bimbletits tyia

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

RolandTower posted:

Is he just more powerful because of gaining experience over time, or does his right hand specifically have God powers now due to prolonged, recurrent, direct contact with a piece of the divine?

You stop doing it that often the older you get so who knows when was the last time he came into contact with his divinity

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Gotta admit that sometimes you want to take a poo poo that feels like your whole body's coming out of there

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I can perfectly imagine how this particular strip would play out if animated and with sound but it's just impossible to describe but it is super cool and creepy and oppressive and lonely you guys

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
idgi

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I don't know if you addressed this on the stream but did you have the entire story planned out from the beginning and if so what did the outline look like

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
We are the it hurties and my it hurts Persona is

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
You're a good guy gobolatula

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
His kickstarter video where he just starts eating a bag of chips halfway through is still with me to this day

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
And Motherfucker!!!!! will be a revelation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Do I need to watch Devilcry Manbaby to better enjoy these or

• Locked thread