Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Only women. Dudes can go outside as long as they don't touch their dicks.

Which is completely unfair, because who would touch their own dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bifauxnen posted:

Back when my daughter was born, I celebrated by getting an avatar of Jen with some big ironic redtext saying "WORLD'S #1 MOM!!" :buddy: she's nearly 2 now holy crap time flies

I know that if I ever squeeze a baby out of my vagina the first thing I'll do is buy a celebratory something awful avatar.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Calaveron posted:

You stop doing it that often the older you get so who knows when was the last time he came into contact with his divinity

I doubt it, ask anyone who works at a convalescent home and they'll tell you that old people love to masturbate and gently caress. It's actually a big problem because STDs run rampant.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Wasabi the J posted:

nah it's a fair gripe; I don't like the reset ending as much as other potential endings.

It's not a reset ending, though. Its an entirely new universe that exists after the previous one, it didn't replace or reset anything. That's a new Ally, and a new Tubsy, and a new Aurora.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Cheshire Cat posted:

See this seems like a bad idea in principle but I think it worked for this comic. It's what gave everything that air of spontaneity. Plus I'd imagine a lot of the random gags in dialog came about because you had more speech bubble to fill and thought "hey, put a joke in there".

On rereading I can see where that exact thing must have happened

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Hi, I found this thread and read through the whole comic in one night.

Good times. I'm interested in the comic's overarching theme of depression, especially with regards to the ending: Pasq literally becomes another person in order to escape who he is. I'd almost wager a guess that the entire comic can be read as an allegory for gender transition, and the depression that often accompanies it.

I'm pretty sure Pasqualo didn't become Aurora, he just put Aurora in his place and removed himself from the new world.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gobolatula posted:

Katie sans apocalypse:
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=271-off-on-the-wrong-foot

I want to thank you all once more for all your kindness and support over the years.

Please write Cheese Forgive Me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why isn't it called Cheese Forgive Me!!!? This is loving horseshit and I demand an explanation!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why bring up that it's free hoagie day, you got meatball subs, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

That'd be Pasquale.

Thanks. I was reading a book about the Pasquino today and the Italian satirist Pasquillo, and I kept reading it as Pasqualo and that made me wonder if they shared a source.

Yes, Pasquillo's dad also threw up while naming them.

• Locked thread