Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Renaissance Robot posted:

Lay eggs in his brain, yes.

She wasn't going to be able to do that even before he died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Parts Kit posted:

May be a grabby zombie, but it's still Elvis.

Not really sure I wanted to call that one, but...yeah.

Plus, I bet when you're mostly robot, zombies become a whole lot less gross. What's a little rotting flesh to someone who's mostly made of metal?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Mr. Gob, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

I'd like to ask a question to follow up on this one.

Can I ask you to assuage my fears that you're contaminating the planet in a manner that may one day render it uninhabitable?

I kid, I kid. I love this dumb weird comic.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Didn't the Hellbeast say he ate Tubsy's soul, too? What happens to that thing now that Hellbeast is dead?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Why isn't Poop wearing jedi robes in his force-ghost form?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
You guys aren't getting it. Tubsy went to hell, but it's not a punishment. Mark went to hell, and Tubsy is needed there as an employee to mess with Mark all day long. Looking like he's gonna punch and then stopping...but sometimes, sometimes he punches Mark's brain out through his skull. And he mixes it up so Mark never knows when it's going to happen. This is Tubsy's reward for defending a young lady's honour.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Katie is going to be Pasqualo's inside woman in the high school. From the last comic before the break he's clearly planning to do something with the place, after all. Quite why he needs to be subtle when his crew consists of a crazy survivalist girl, a crazy survivalist teacher, a murderous snake girl, the king of zombies and possibly god I don't know.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Oh gently caress, the first time I saw his head I thought Pasq and Trish had ripped out his eyes. But no, that's just the principal's freaky mostly black eyes.

Somehow that's grosser than an eyeless severed head.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Wow she's so pissed off at him she called herself a bitch.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
This hiatus...you could say that it hurts.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Asgerd posted:

...Is it just me, or is Bill clearly Katie's dad?

That's where she gets her love of turtlenecks.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Holy poo poo that kid got awesome.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Data Graham posted:

But they still seek privacy in order to do it, riddle me that

Privacy is his fetish.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
That last panel made me loving break down in laughter

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Fun fact: dying and being reanimated didn't change ally's breath in any way

If anything, her breath is now slightly better.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

I still wanna know what Dad's been up to in hell.

Probably telling Satan all of Pasq's embarrassing secrets.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

I like to think that Aurora's having a personal existential crisis on the level of "Can I make a rock so heavy that I can't lift it?" She doesn't want to admit she can make the stankiest farts in all of existence.

Can God make a fart so stank even he pukes?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I don't think I've ever felt so impatient for a webcomic to update.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
If Gob was truly committed he'd go through the entire comic and carefully remove every appearance or mention of whatshisname .

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

oh my loving god yes

Also we might finally be going to see Pasq's dad. Unless he went to heaven, of course.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Rutherford! Just look at how happy Bartleby is :3:

He finally gets to wear the t-shirt he always wanted to!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Samovar posted:

They're emoting in tandem!

It's because they're secretly BFFs now.

Sorry Ally, once you Weekend at Bernie's with someone you're pretty much legally obligated to be best buds.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The Hellbeast had its legs rooted deep in the earth, right? And once it pulled them up it said it couldn't go back to hell anymore, implying hell was a physical place. But now it exists despite the earth being blown up.

is this pasqualo's dying dream, that he goes to hell to be with all his friends

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Everyone probably goes to hell, but it's okay because hell doesn't seem so bad.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Gobolatula posted:

I didn't mean to give the impression that the next update it the last one! I'm sorry! When I said "ending" I meant ending of that particular comic.

I'd like to apologize for the slow updates. So far this arc is requiring a little more finesse. I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you so much for reading!

Is the comic going to feature the forces of hell storming heaven and kicking god in the teeth

is god scared of space rhinos?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
That there's a way from Hell to Heaven implies that it's meant to be used at some point, otherwise Hell would have been created without one. Same for the ability for deeper levels of hell having a way up through to upper hell. Can the denizens of hell be officially allowed to move on up?

Are there more Hellbeasts here, or are they usually further down? wait, The hellbeast said it was stuck on earth after removing the anchors it hand in hell. But hell is a spiritual place rather than physical because earth has been destroyed and yet hell is still here. Is...Gob, are hellbeasts MAGIC?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
look at these loving idiots sleeping with the light on

wait

is there no lightswitch, is that light always on?

THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT HELL

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Totally on these. Those fight ones suck. You wind your whole arm up, and it's like you tickled them with a feather.

My "Naked in school, but everyone's cool with it" was awesome, but I think I only had it once. I was just chilling in band class room (with bleachers....?) with other cool naked people, and everyone else in the room is just busy doing whatever it is they gotta do to get prepped for band stuff :cool:

I've had the naked but it's fine dream too. It was weird, the dream version of me was more concerned with how cold my nads were than the shame of being naked. I was like "hey guys have you seen my pants? i'm cold" and "teacher can i leave for like 10 minutes to go to the pants shop"

dreams are weird yo

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Big Boner Stacy posted:

I would have a hard time sleeping in Hell knowing that the ground might explode under me at any moment.

It can happen whether you're awake or not, either way you're hosed. On earth you could also randomly get struck by lightning, a meteor might fall on your head, your house might turn out to be built on a sinkhole, your home could be filling with carbon monoxide, old electric wiring might spark and set off a fire...

Sweet dreams!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
"What is my purpose?"
"You roll condoms onto dicks."
"...oh my god."

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I don't think we're going to be seeing them again.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The list of character's in this update included "the verminous matron". I guess that's Pasq's mom's name now.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Satan is clearly the original flavour of Satan. The one that's actually totally a loyal angel of God created to test humanity. He's the biggest rear end in a top hat in the universe, but that assholery has a purpose.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

I imagine the clothes are a trick of some sort.

maybe because they're satan clothes they vanish when you go to heaven and he'll just be walking up to god in his jizz filled undies

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
For the first time in his life, Pasq's dad seems proud of his son.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
...does God look a lot like a mix of Pasqualo and Aurora to anyone else?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Zerilan posted:

Final page of the comic is the space rhino ship blowing up heaven.

And Hell. Everyone is dead, 100%, forever and also their souls are destroyed, and God is dead, and Satan is dead. HAPPY END!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Wait, what?

[Checks the chapter name. "Final Chapter"]

WHY GOB? WHY?

It's okay, soon he'll announce It Hurts!! Z.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
you guys realize that this technically means that god got into satan's pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
GOD it's still that far away? gently caress this. I'm going to go freeze myself until It Hurts is finished.

• Locked thread