Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Aurora is my favorite character because her omnipresent smile makes for amazing facial expressions sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Pasqualo is Powerful

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Wicker Man posted:

Also who's the cat man?

the cool new friend

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

"You're awake from your nightmare?"

"Harman, this world won't change. All it does..."

"...is turn."

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

The MSJ posted:

The mpreg arc we have been waiting for.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Welp, there's my character arc I guess.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I miss Bumbis already.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Strip should've been named "It Hurt"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Also Gob I have a legitimate question for you, the author of this web comic: Is Tubsy's [SCHOOL UNIFORM] next to Ally and Aurora's highly detailed anime school uniforms a whim of Tubsy's, an authorial fingerprint by Pasqualo, or both? The good news is that all of these answers are fantastic

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Look, all I'm saying is that Pasqualo really liked anime. You can say a lot about Pasqualo Trianglini but one thing you can never say about him is that he didn't like anime, because he really liked anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
That's a strong opening.

• Locked thread