Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo. I saw this thread last night and the first post likening It Hurts!! to Tails Gets Trolled instantly made me think that it would be garbage because I hated TGT. It took me a day to swing back around, then I decided to give it a try read IH!! and went through the whole thing in one go, holy poo poo is this awesome.

Totally gonna buy the book once I've got some scratch, and gonna ask for a drawing of Tubsy, IE the Best character, doing more Gangsta poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wanna see Fonzie Satan get lippy with Poop and Tubsy.

Wanna see Tubsy punch Satan's skull out of his head. "POW. Gangsta poo poo."

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I dick poop this comic.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Why are both of Pasqualo's parents such incredible fuckheads? God drat, Jennifer is a monster.

• Locked thread