Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Mordja posted:

Whenever I see sexy models wearing nerd apparel I always think, "Ha ha! They have no idea wtf they're wearing."

More often than not they're not even wearing the product. The logos are often Photoshopped onto plain tees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the next level of hell is It Hurts!! becoming a political satire strip. Pasqualo's victories take the form of raps about the virtues of the free market

I'm not sure the shift in tone would even come off as inconsistent at this point.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

At least one person stayed with him.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

We're not going to get a happy ending, are we?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

alcharagia posted:

I miss Bumbis already.

I'm sure he'll show up again when they get to the next level of Hell.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Mazerunner posted:

this is probably the greatest artistic achievement in human history

Truly it is the most scathing commentary of our current sociopolitical climate.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Does he not realize Satan's still continuing to be a huge rear end in a top hat by encouraging him?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I imagine the clothes are a trick of some sort.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wicker Man posted:

I'm the smiling dead angel.

This actually shows us that you don't automatically fade from existence in heaven versus hell.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I think it needs to be delivered with more rapid fire exasperation. The reader sounded bored rather than irritated.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Who What Now posted:

Which is completely unfair, because who would touch their own dick?

What if you accidentally brush it while trying to scratch your balls?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

So God is just some dumbass who doesn't know what he's doing either. That makes sense.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Hey what's that eight thing next to magmaspider?

God's throne (sideways infinity symbol)

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Gobolatula posted:

Thank you! I think it's funny that Pasqy is trying to hide his otakitude from somebody who knows just about everything about him.

He probably just doesn't want God to feel like a filthy casual.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Gobolatula posted:

Hey guys, just so you know, I changed a line of dialogue in the latest comic:

Somebody on 4chan pointed out that it didn't make sense that Magmaspider remembered Jen. I goofed up bigtime!

In my head I imagine that magmaspider's comforting shushs actually come out as grotesque hissing.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

April Fools?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'd like to think that God secretly gives his penis away every time he gives a motivational talk as a confidence booster.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Oh dear.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Maybe the real end of the universe is the friends he made along the way.

Maybe his real friends were inside him all along.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Cabbit posted:

In the spirit of this comic: I'm sure the guy's jerked off a ton, that's untold trillions of unborn children he's murdered in the cold void of space.

Panspermia, indeed.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

So...the lesson he learned was...

Make bad people fart out their organs?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ballz posted:

Only two comics left, you guys :sadpeanut:

Just in time for the movie announcement.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

There's pretty much no way this isn't going to end on a horribly depressing note. I wonder if, perhaps, Pasq is Harmony. He seems to be evolving as he travels to the end of the universe. Maybe he's an insane god trapped in an infinite time loop?

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 20:25 on May 6, 2017

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Man, Pasq's new form

It reminds me of an old iron lung.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

jon joe posted:

Comic started funny so I imagine it will have a funny ending.

This comic has been less funny and more the hysterical laughter of a tortured soul.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Mordja posted:

He's 90% there!

So am I!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Pants Donkey posted:

Said on Twitter that the update might go out today :toot:

94% done per the website! I bet it ends with a dick joke.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Thanks, Gob. Good job.

When given the choice of making a universe that existed without Aurora, and one where Pasq would suffer without her, I think he put her in his place so that she could live the life of relative freedom that he had. And they were also united in the sense that they were together.

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 30, 2017

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Stupid comic just made me cry a little.

Does it hurt?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Bifauxnen posted:

I hope he also created a universe without homophobia so Rutherford can finally wear the shirt he wants!

And I love the school uniforms

I wonder if suffering exists because, in each iteration, the new creator only improves a little bit at a time. Or perhaps they trigger unintended consequences.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wasabi the J posted:

White whale, you dingus

No fstshaming in this thread please, thanks!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Slime posted:

Also, hypothesis: Pasqualo has made it to the end of the universe many times and has thus become the creator of the next one many times, but that doesn't make him special. This end and rebirth of the universe has happened a countless number of times. Multiple times for every person that's ever existed in a single iteration. Sometimes Ally has been the one to make it to the end. Sometimes Tubsy (wanna see the universe he creates it's probably loving cool as gently caress). Maybe Trisssh has made a few, or any one of the other people that exist throughout the universes.

Hopefully not Mark though. That'd be the worst timeline.

I wonder what God's role is, if Pasq is the creator?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Haifisch posted:

Judging by how he went from some sort of Borg thing back to regular old Pasq, I'm guessing the end of the universe restored his memories & sanity or something.

I wonder if it was Pasq himself who ultimately ended all life in the universe. He was eating the last stars, so I'm sure he probably devoured all the planets eons ago.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The last exchange Pasq had with his girlfriend was "I love you" "I know."

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Edit: wrong thread!

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jun 2, 2017

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Motherfucker posted:

The thing that rubs me wrong about the whole goddamn story is that never once do they actually address the fact that Pasqualo is a big dumb beta bitch and supreme crybaby who has been carried through most of his dumb depressed existence by Allison, that gets touched on exactly once after the apocalypse with the whole 'my sister is dead you loving anus' and than the balance is literally never again addressed. I mean obviously Pasqualo changes when he turns into a manic wasteland warlord which takes a load off Allison but he never really does anything for her besides. Allison is too good for this gay Pasqualo.

I don't think this story is for you.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

dmboogie posted:

god drat this was a good comic that made me feel a lot of things, thanks gob

I spent most of last night reading through the whole thing again and this comic makes the ending a hell of a lot more melancholy than it already was.

It's not what I want.

It's not what I want.

It's not what she wanted... He sacrificed himself and she knew he would.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Black August posted:

Yeah I don't get to say this often about much of anything on the internet, but this stuck with me in a way that hasn't happened in more than a decade, so thank you for bringing me back to the keenspot days and then blowing that out of the water. And, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm really happy It Hurts didn't get ultra popular and widespread. Only because it seems like everything that does now gets drowned in a cesspool of fandom hatred; this felt more like 10, 15 years ago, where there wasn't so many people online, and a work like this can just BE and be enjoyed for what it is.

Tangentially, the notion of community on the internet seems almost dead.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Android Blues posted:

I think that's probably not true, it's just that internet communities are by definition sort of interior so you don't see the ones you aren't a part of.

While that's true, I think there are very few current platforms that encourage sustained communication with the same group of people, which is essential for getting a community going. This style of forum does, mostly because there aren't a million branches of branches of conversations occuring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

So does this Pasq still exist in the old universe, or did he cease to be with the creation of the new one?

• Locked thread