Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Literally Kermit posted:

Actually, some goon in the bad webcomics thread made a wallpaper out of that; it's currently my own, actually!

And oh hey, here it is:

Gob actually made it, linked in the fourth comment.

edit: Crosspostin' this book sketch (that I didn't see here)

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
She could have been a bit more specific and elaborated that she would kill almost everyone he knows and mostly destroy the earth. She was kind of a bad girlfriend.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Isn't that more goon fanart up today? Or did someone post it here after finding it elsewhere?

vv: It's cool, nice job.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Oct 2, 2014

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Holy poo poo, my mind is blown.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Did you find us in the general webcomics thread first?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Cat Mattress posted:

Well, maybe, instead of tagging the non-canon ones as [NON CANON] in the title, you could mark the canon ones as [CANON]. That'll imply the others are non-canon without insisting upon it.

Not that the canonicity of the toast comic seems to be extremely important to the overall story anyway?
Yeah personally I assume any guest comic is non-canon, so tagging them as [GUEST COMIC] with an optional [CANON] if they're canon might be reasonable.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Hogge Wild posted:

Gob, could you make the frontpage http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/ show some picture and say that new readers should click the "first" button, and not show the latest comic? New readers wouldn't get spoiled then. Also, Scarycave's gifs aren't animated unless you click on them.
They're animated from the getgo for me.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Literally Kermit posted:

Can I tell him or do one of you want the honors?
The bad webcomics thread will exist as long as bad webcomics exist. So, forever. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO COMICS.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Feb 5, 2015

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Gob should post a textless version so someone can get the picture as their av with the text as the words.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Gobolatula posted:

Here you go, sir:

u-g-l-y-youaintgotnoalibi.png
rude

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The only place I've ever heard the name Bartleby is immediately preceding "the scrivener."

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

tlarn posted:

Ben Affleck played a Bartleby in the movie Dogma. :v:
Did he scriven?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Ballz posted:

I am ashamed to admit I can completely relate to that last panel with Pasq.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
:henget:

I'm going to make the assumption that there isn't a...more applicable emote because I don't want there to be one

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Do we know why Pasq remembers people who double-died? Not sure if I missed it, or if it has yet to be explained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

No explanation and didn't Peeplops choose to wipe himself from existence? I didn't think that counted as "dying" but maybe it was just a kill corridor or something.
Went back to check exactly that, and it was a kill corridor but it's not clear at the time if the wiped from existence thing was tied to it, or just a general dying bonus. A bit later in the scene with Big Me there was a Tubsy-like situation where someone died, and after the dust had settled someone was crying and didn't know why. In that one Pasq ran away before he had a chance to realize the guy had forgotten Big Me.

• Locked thread